The Official Weather Report Thread

My rain gauge has collected 3 inches of rain since Sunday (it is Tuesday morning now) and it is still raining.
If one was to stand outside for only a couple minutes, they'd be soaked through.

garden.jpg

my mother sent me this, this morning. taken on her rubbishy camera phone but you get the gist.

garden.jpg

my mother sent me this, this morning. taken on her rubbishy camera phone but you get the gist.

I like it but it looks like it could be a scene from "A Christmas Carol" in 1880.

Pissing it down a lot in Manchester right now......

Jukebox Jury

The rain falls hard on a hum drum town.;)

We had inches in minutes here and I left my car windows open.:(

I love walking in the rain though and holding my face up to it.:D:crazy:

106*F (44*C)

The sun burns through to the planet's core...

As above............ lashing it down in Manchester....:laughing:my arse off as the 20/20 cricket game at Old Trafford is abandoned for the day:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Take it you don't like Cricket JJ?

Not as much as I dislike baseball:thumb:

Seriously I have no 'major' problems with cricket apart from the fact that no f***er watches it (5 day county cricket) and then all of a sudden it's The Ashes and ''Hey Presto'' everyone is a cricket fan all of a sudden.

This ''craze'' for 20/20 pisses me off as well......:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Not as much as I dislike baseball:thumb:

Seriously I have no 'major' problems with cricket apart from the fact that no f***er watches it (5 day county cricket) and then all of a sudden it's The Ashes and ''Hey Presto'' everyone is a cricket fan all of a sudden.

This ''craze'' for 20/20 pisses me off as well......:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Extremely boring sport...my boy likes it (well he likes the mascots and ice cream :lbf:). Last time I went I heard a man, who must have been at least 60 if not older, ring his mum and tell her he wouldn't be home for tea. :squiffy:

Extremely boring sport...my boy likes it (well he likes the mascots and ice cream :lbf:). Last time I went I heard a man, who must have been at least 60 if not older, ring his mum and tell her he wouldn't be home for tea. :squiffy:

Whilst I'm here...... it's like Rugby Union.... again, no f***er watches it (Leicester Tigers excepted)..... come The Home Nations or the World Cup, all the drunks walk past my house each evening singing 'Swing Low' (first few lines only, of course:rolleyes:)..... they know f*** all about the egg chasing game.... but claim to do so for 3 weeks a year:barf:

Jukebox Jury

Manchester - thunder, lightening and hailstones:eek:
Off to walk to the bus stop now:(

Jukebox Jury

Cloudy and windy, but that's prefectly adequate.
I'm just planning to stay at home and read and watch movies today anyway.

Zagreb, 2.30 pm
30°C and i'm sitting in a dark room writing a boring essay instead of going out and enjoy..would prefer british weather now :)

Tags
partly cloudy
Back
Top Bottom