The Official Weather Report Thread

Moreno Valley, CA, USA
At 11:00 PM
Clear Low
35° F

In 1 hour 30 minutes, it will be raining goals in the West Ham penalty area:D

Come on City!!:cool:

Jukebox Jury

I regret posting this thread... ever since I did, 6 days ago, it has constantly pissed it down in Manchester:mad:

Jukebox Jury

er, why, what happens in two weeks time?:confused::confused:

It's stopped raining in Manchester, by the way.

Jukebox Jury

Edinburgh 2/2/8 - Playhouse - Morrissey

You had your chance!

I went mental at the boys, they had been dripping candle wax onto the carpet (which is fecked anyway) and throwing fun-snaps at the wall (leaving a grey gunpowder mark). You don't know what fun-snaps are? My, you're getting old.

It looks very white out there today, not with snow, just the sky.

IT'S STOPPED RAINING IN MANCHESTER!!!!:)

Must be because I'm on my way to Euston on a heaving train in 3 hours time:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

IT'S STOPPED RAINING IN MANCHESTER!!!!:)

Must be because I'm on my way to Euston on a heaving train in 3 hours time:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

It's a beautiful day here too...the sun is shining over London for the first time in ages...bloody chilly though so wrap up warm...and have a safe journey...see you next week! ;)

i hate the phrase "wintry mix".
today is going to be awful! lots of rain pellets whatever that is, hah! and a little snow.

Oh, i forgot to say where i was:

Brownsburg, Indiana, USA

Not "My Town Brownsburg"! (Actually, I don't know how old you are. It's an old, old Mark Patrick/Bob and Tom thing. And yes, I did listen to them, they were the only refuge from Top 40. They were not so classic rock back then, the station even played some REM and Midnight Oil. No Smiths, ever.)

Pretty windy though!!! My kids are at their Dad's, and I have no idea what they have done with the flashlights (in case the power goes out!)!
Kids are rotten these days :eek: (just kidding Pure! :D )

lol, you're right, kids are rotten nowadays. well the power didnt go out here, so it probably wont there.

Not "My Town Brownsburg"! (Actually, I don't know how old you are. It's an old, old Mark Patrick/Bob and Tom thing. And yes, I did listen to them, they were the only refuge from Top 40. They were not so classic rock back then, the station even played some REM and Midnight Oil. No Smiths, ever.)

well, im 15, and i dont know what your talking about, lol

Edinburgh shivers

Wrap up warm kids.Temperatures expected to reach double minus figures by Saturday.

I'll be the one in a short sleeved shirt.

Tags
partly cloudy
Back
Top Bottom