The Official Weather Report Thread

Re: It SNOWS!

a small tea light! I think my neighbours think Im retarded or something, but who knows, maybe I am. I dun have time caring about it anyway

Sod the neighbours hun. To me that's a work of art.

It looks great..:)

thanks! I'll pray for snow for your kids, Hellie :D

ehm

anyways, good night Xxxxxxxx

And i'll pray that Hellie's kids get snow too...:)

Nighty Night Biki...xxx

Happy days!! I've been outside making one of these:

lykt.jpg

It is soooo beautiful and I can see it through the window!!:)

But it snows in Norway more than it rains in Manchester!!:D Why the surprise;)

Jukebox Jury

There is a snowstorm outside. It looks amazing but I really don't feel like going out. :o

zero degree here.(dont know whats this in fahrenheit)
.it has snowed as well butr only overnight since yesterday
it s not snowing that much anymore ..the south of germany(bavaria Im talking about) are more often get snow than the north which do get the occsional sleet more than snow

Last edited:
It's been snowing here as well but it all melted before it hit the ground. But they looked like real snowflakes, not sleet.
In the south of the Netherlands they had 2-3 inches of snow this morning.
I want real snow here too!! I want to go outside and feel the crispy, virgin snow. :)

It's been snowing here as well but it all melted before it hit the ground. But they looked like real snowflakes, not sleet.
In the south of the Netherlands they had 2-3 inches of snow this morning.
I want real snow here too!! I want to go outside and feel the crispy, virgin snow. :)

no nornally we dont get white christmas but a lot of sleet winters
but this one is real snow this time..pretty early
..not much snow though

really really f***ing cold. sounds kinda windy out too. its 34F right now, supposed to go down to 22F tonight. shiiiiit. better bundle up tonight and drink lots of booze to keep warm! :cool:

London is snowing!

20 days too early.
We won't have snow when we'd like to have some.

Where?
*Peers out of window*

not in this bit of London..:(

Hopefully soon.
yes! On the other hand, I have to get to work tomorrow, so maybe it's best if there's not snow...

The thought of snow brings out the child in me. Thinking of days off school, with snowdrifts higher than our woolly knitted hats. Acres of unspoilt snowball materials.

*drifts*

Rather than brown mushy puddles and freezing at the bus-stop, wishing for Friday.

on the banks of the mersey we've had, sleet, rain, hail and now thunder:eek: it's as detailed as that. f*** know's how jo blyth, debbie lindley or diane oxberry will describe it though:rolleyes:

snowing yesterday now its "only" cold

Mad snow here in Boston:guitar:
Took ten hours to travel from New York to Boston yesterday by Chinatown bus (should be four hours), left at 12.30 lunch time and arrived 10.30pm:eek:
Took five hours to travel the first 58 miles....

Jukebox Jury

Tags
partly cloudy
Back
Top Bottom