Most underrated Morrissey song?

What is Morrissey's most inderrated song?

• Hairdresser on Fire

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Will Never Mary

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • There's A Place in Hell For Me And My Friends

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Interlude

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Best Friend On The Payroll

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • My Love Life

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Satan Rejected My Soul

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Black-Eyed Susan

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • A Swallow On My Neck

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • All The Lazy Dykes

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • Dear God Please Help Me

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I Can Have Both

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
Swallow on my Neck.

*waits for NRitH to disagree with me* :p

oh, and I Know Very Well How I Got My Name

Lifegaurd Sleeping!!!

His whispering at the end makes me get goosebumps if I have headphones on.

There's a Place in Hell For Me and My friends. Love that song, and I really don't think it gets enough credit.

the Operation!!! yes i know i know, the drum solo. but let's pretend it's not there for a second. then yes, definitely underrated.

I voted "Dear God Please Help Me".

But "Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning" and "My Love Life" are also VERY underrated in my opinion. I don't understand why these songs have such low ratings in the Top 100 poll :tears: :mad:

I voted Best friend on the Payroll.

AWESOME track. Dont know why we dont hear about it too often.

I think of a few, but I'll say "Whatever Happens, I Love You".

There are several songs from that period that you can hear on Introducing Morrissey or Beethoven Was Deaf that aren't played much anymore, that are really great.

Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning. Such a haunting song. I remember listening to Vauxhall and I for the first time and this song made shivers run down my spine. And I love the way he half sings, half whispers the song.

voted will never marry but my love life, dear god please help me and hairdresser on fire are also fantastic IMHO :)

I voted for Hairdresser On Fire, I never get sick of it, something in the way the lyrics are sung with the music. :o I can't really explain what I'm trying to say...
Other than that, My Love Life, Dear God Please Help Me, and I'm a sucker for Sunny :p

I voted for Hairdresser On Fire, I never get sick of it, something in the way the lyrics are sung with the music. :o I can't really explain what I'm trying to say...
Other than that, My Love Life, Dear God Please Help Me, and I'm a sucker for Sunny :p

Yes, hairdresser is great - love the lyrics :cool: oh, and that live version on M in Manchester is GREAT :guitar:

I don't think I Can Have Both is underrated, was listening to it last night. :)

No, I think King Leer is very underrated.

I really like "All The Lazy Dykes"...

Wohoo, I'm not the only one!:guitar:

I don't care what everyone else thinks about this song, I find it superb! And it's easily the most underrated song... :(

Back
Top Bottom