Film footage of David Cameron at SLC

that dude is one sexy beast
he can torify me anytime

The guys with the placards seem really petty. Should all those who turn up to get their photo taken at SLC ha e their political opinions checked beforehand to ensure that they are 'staunch Labour'?

The guys with the placards seem really petty. Should all those who turn up to get their photo taken at SLC ha e their political opinions checked beforehand to ensure that they are 'staunch Labour'?

That's why the English are sick to death of Labour AND Tories:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

It's terrific that major politicians see the SLC as a stop-off point in the campaign trail. However, I still think Cameron is a priveleged public school boy Tory, and, if that is the only reason, then I still think he's a tit. If he wants to be a man of the people, he's got a long way to go.

Peter

Is public school a privilege in britain? I'm not sure I get what you're saying...

It is odd, but "public school" effectively means "private school" - education you pay for, and usually the territory of the rich and well-connected. What you might see as a true public school - state-funded - is called a comprehensive school.

that dude is one sexy beast
he can torify me anytime

Your post reminded me of this piccy:
blair-teh-secksy.jpg

I still think Cameron is a priveleged public school boy Tory, and, if that is the only reason, then I still think he's a tit.
Peter

I saw several people call Cameron a "prize tit" on a board posting this piccy of a Wythenshawe yoof making a gun-shooting gesture at Cameron during the politician's visit to speak on the UK's "gun culture".

Apparently junk-grabbing hoodie yoof was busted later.

_42605175_cameronyouth203300_getty.jpg

I wish Cameron would've posed in front of the SLC...with protesters grabbing their junk, making shooting gestures or other gestures of derision behind Cameron.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom