Who is youngest and oldest moz solo member?

TOBIN

hi, i am a male of 41 yrs young....just a curious thought how old is the youngest user on this site,and also the oldest?

if any of you like me the smiths first made it in 83 i was a youthfull
17 yr old,,,,,AHH WERE HAS ALL THE YEARS GONE?......tobin..

I'm 33 and I missed The Smiths too in the 80's. I discovered The Smiths in 1987. I year to late :(

Last edited:
hi, i am a male of 41 yrs young....just a curious thought how old is the youngest user on this site,and also the oldest?

if any of you like me the smiths first made it in 83 i was a youthfull
17 yr old,,,,,AHH WERE HAS ALL THE YEARS GONE?......tobin..

I'm neither the youngest, nor the oldest... :rolleyes:

sistasheila's thread will give you some info:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=72980

But we can still reply Tobin, can't we? ;)

I am not the youngest, but i am the most loved:sweet:

I like you :)

The oldest one is me. I missed Moz because I was way too old to listen to pop music, I was 20 when Florrie Forde's Take Me Back To The Dear Old Blighty was at top of the charts. I still remember seeing her at TOTP.

Sorry! If it helps i sometimes wish i was older. Only sometimes though:p

Believe me, enjoy being 16. Growing up sucks on ice. And I don't want to hear any crap about your parents!

And don't forget to eat your vegetables!

:)

Believe me, enjoy being 16. Growing up sucks on ice. And I don't want to hear any crap about your parents!

I love being 30, it's the best time of my life! :D

But i can't do things when i am this age:( My parents wouldn't let me see Morrissey in London for example.

But i do enjoy being sixteen:) it's very much fun.

I hate vegetables:sick: I'm a veggie that hates vegetables i'm difficult to cook for:p

But i can't do things when i am this age:( My parents wouldn't let me see Morrissey in London for example.

But i do enjoy being sixteen:) it's very much fun.

I hate vegetables:sick: I'm a veggie that hates vegetables i'm difficult to cook for:p

I wouldn't let you go to London and see Morrissey either. So, go to your room and do some homework!:)

P.S. I can't wait until my kids are teenagers!:tears:

Back
Top Bottom