'Meeting Morrissey' Article In Today's Manchester Evening News

So it is the famous Dickie of Bootle Bruise Boys fame? Remember the Bradford 2002 (I think) gig when Morrissey referred to "Dickie & his friends"?

Peter

Is that the group of Mickies who for some strange reason frantically and desperately wave around an LFC flag at gigs?

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Is that the group of Mickies who for some strange reason frantically and desperately wave around an LFC flag at gigs?

Jukebox Jury

I believe it is, but doesn't it also say on the flag "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" (or I might be getting confused with Gavin).

Peter

I believe it is, but doesn't it also say on the flag "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" (or I might be getting confused with Gavin).

Peter

Yes it does, but I still dont get what having LFC on it is about, not as if Morrissey is a Kopite is it? I mean, I went to see Echo & The Bunnymen before Christmas in Liverpool but I didn't feel the urge to produce an MCFC flag with 'The Killing Moon' written over it:D

I saw the flag first at the Royal Albert Hall 2002. At the MEN Arena they were right up at the top tier, probably the best place for it considering a local Manchester team won the FA Cup that day!

Jukebox Jury

Is that a new flag? I thought it had LFC on it and also I'm sure during the 2006 tour it had 5 stars on it (to indicate the number of times LFC have won the Euro Cup?):confused:

Maybe I was drunk again:D

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Is that a new flag? I thought it had LFC on it and also I'm sure during the 2006 tour it had 5 stars on it (to indicate the number of times LFC have won the Euro Cup?):confused:

Maybe I was drunk again:D

Jukebox Jury

Now that, I do not know :rolleyes:

Where's Dickie when we need him?! :)

Back
Top Bottom