What is the best Smiths/Moz song covered by another band?

There's so many - I do like Vision's Stop Me If You Think..., Anthrax's London, Mojo Nixon's Girlfriend In A Coma, Supergrass' Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others, The Divine Comedy's There Is A Light...oh, there's so many.

Peter

There's so many - I do like Vision's Stop Me If You Think..., Anthrax's London, Mojo Nixon's Girlfriend In A Coma, Supergrass' Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others, The Divine Comedy's There Is A Light...oh, there's so many.

Peter

Peter, I'm cheeky to ask you, but if you have some spare time can you upload your selection of best cover versions?

We'll be very appreciate your compilation. :)

the halo benders - please please please let me get what i want
j mascis - boy with the thorn in his side

and ugh on the killers version of "find out"... it isn't a cover, its a copy. They don't add a single thing to it or do anything to reflect that this is a different take. It is basically just them informing everyone that they like this song...... I'm sorry but they are definitely rock stars as opposed to artists.

t.a.T.u.'s "How Soon Is Now?" Totally!

tatu60.jpg

Head on over to the downloads/bootlegs forum where I've put the download of my favourite cover versions.

Peter

I cannot remember the bands name (which doesn't help) but it was a nice cover of Please, Please, Please with some talking from an old American added on at the end which worked quite well I thought.

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom