Introducing Morrissey DVD

Flax

I have the VHS but I can't watch it anymore... vhs player had a heart attack and I don't think I'll buy another one, so I'm very sad and ill

Does anyone here has a copy of the DVD? If so, I will be happy and skippy again.

Live in Dallas was not release in Region One (NTSC) format. So if you are from the US and purchase a copy be advised that you will need a multi region player in order to watch it..they are actually very inexpensive and can be easily obtain thought mail order.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_e...ld-keywords=multi+region+dvd+player&x=15&y=16

Introducing Morrissey was never released on DVD period..I transfered a perfect copy from VHS to DVD which will suffice for me till it gets released..

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Live in Dallas was not release in Region One (NTSC) format. So if you are from the US and purchase a copy be advised that you will need a multi region player in order to watch it.

First: The Region Codes have absolutely nothing to do with PAL or NTSC, that's something completely different.

Second: "Live In Dallas" is Region 0, which means it does not have any Region and it doesn't matter where you live. And even if it was R2, you can make your dvd player region free in a matter of seconds, just try to google for more information.

Third: The DVD is in PAL, though ... so that might cause problems if you are in the US and you are trying to watch it on your tv. But you should be able to watch it on your computer without problems.

Last edited:
If you live in the UK you can pick this up from an HMV music store for around £5 It's amazing and has one of the most manic stage invasions I've ever seen. Good range of early 90's material also The Jam's "That's Entertainment" done Mozza style makes me smile.

OK, easy two-step solution guys:

1. BUY the DVDs - generally available on amazon.com
2. Use a program like DVD Region Free from Fengtao Software: http://www.dvdidle.com/dvd-region-free.htm

This software runs on your PC and bypasses the need to change the Region ID on the drive (on some drives this can only be changed 5 times before the last selection is 'fixed' forever). It also removes some copy protection and allows you to bypass all those crap adverts and jumo straight to the table of contents.

The best $40 I ever spent. And you can try it for free too :)

I repeat: Live In Dallas in region free, most music DVDs are. No need to change anything on your player!

I repeat: Live In Dallas in region free, most music DVDs are. No need to change anything on your player!

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I was thinking more about !Oye Esteban, which is a Region 1 encoded DVD.

I just find it frustrating when people just expect an upload of stuff that's still easily commercially available. This site will get shut down if "high profile" stuff like that is uploaded...

i dunno wuts goin on but im looking for a dvd-r copy of introducing morrissey. i have all the commercial stuff already on dvd.

Brittonware just dowload the WMV files from the link that Kochka posted and burn to DVD yourself!

sheesh, this isnt rocket science!

Back
Top Bottom