We need more smilies!!!

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
a request to David T,

it seems to have been brought up alot lately, so is there ANY way we could get more smilies to chose from? oh, and somehow make it so we can use more than 4 in one post? We solo'ers are a very animated bunch and we really need more smilies to get our feelings across! I know I speak for alot of us when i say "GIVE US MORE SMILIES, PLEEEEASE!!" :);):D:p

a request to David T,

it seems to have been brought up alot lately, so is there ANY way we could get more smilies to chose from? oh, and somehow make it so we can use more than 4 in one post? We solo'ers are a very animated bunch and we really need more smilies to get our feelings across! I know I speak for alot of us when i say "GIVE US MORE SMILIES, PLEEEEASE!!" :);):D:p

I second that motion! LOL And I would gladly include smilies in this post...but unfortunately I can't because of the 4 smiley limit! *Makes angry face and pounds fists on keyboard*

Since Alcoholic Afternoons seems to have taken an extended leave of absence, would anybody else like to fill his shoes and argue against smilies?

Oh, and that limit doesn't apply only to smilies, of course--it applies to all images.

Since Alcoholic Afternoons seems to have taken an extended leave of absence, would anybody else like to fill his shoes and argue against smilies?

How can you possibly argue against smilies? LOL They make even the meanest comment ok with just a teenie weenie lil click! hahaha :p

How can you possibly argue against smilies? LOL They make even the meanest comment ok with just a teenie weenie lil click! hahaha :p

I'm not arguing against them; I'm just wondering whether anyone other than AA will.

All you guys know where to find gifs and smilies.

Yes, but we don't have the power to use more than 4 in a post, which was nugz's second question.

It looks like the # of images allowed per post or PM is an available setting, found at vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Message Posting and Editing Options (which will be accessible to davidt, not to us, obviously).

And we don't have to pay squat to get that feature, other than bribes for davidt!

It looks like the # of images allowed per post or PM is an available setting, found at vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Message Posting and Editing Options (which will be accessible to davidt, not to us, obviously).

And we don't have to pay squat to get that feature, other than bribes for davidt!

*wink* *wink*....come one dave!!!! pretty please (who came up with that saying? The more I say it the more ridiculous and funny it sounds :D)??! :(

This isn't a want, it's a NEED!

sure, I'll add some smilies. I believe vicarinatutugal posted a link to some earlier but I didn't get around to it. Can you post your requests in this thread? They need to be small, about 16x16 pixels in size.

sure, I'll add some smilies. I believe vicarinatutugal posted a link to some earlier but I didn't get around to it. Can you post your requests in this thread? They need to be small, about 16x16 pixels in size.

thank you!!! :D

uh oh, more smiley options for a smiley-aholic :D

smilies.gif

thanks, davidt -the world can always use more smiles. Now if only we could stick some on the main page... ;)

I think we need a 'sick' smiley that is ill/green etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom