The The - Club Citta Kawasaki, Japan March 13th of 1990.

kissmyshadestoo

Nobody ever looks at me twice
Found this on the net and wanted to post here.

Poster states: This bootleg is just a high quality audio transfer off the Japanese laserdisc, Live In Japan, which is a nice high quality show recorded live at Club Citta in Kawasaki, Japan on March 13th of 1990.

http://rapidshare.com/files/4769135..._-_Club_Citta__Kawasaki__Japan_03-13-1990.rar

Track listing: Sweet Bird Of Truth, Armageddon Days Are Here [Again], The Violence Of Truth, Heartland, Angel Of Deception, Infected, Uncertain Smile, Jealous Of Youth, Out Of The Blue [Into The Fire], Beyond Love, The Mercy Beat, Good Morning Beautiful, Flesh And Bones, I've Been Waiting For Tomorrow [All Of My Life], Giant.

Thanks for sharing this live version of The The. As a fan of Johnny Marr, I don't know why I never listened to this band when he played with them. Perhaps assuming the worst, when in fact, I should have known better. His guitar work is shimmering. :) So again, thanks.

DTW-

Glad you like it....I think his work on "Mind Bomb" is very "atmospheric"....some of the work on that album sounds like whale calls....very subtle but listen to it with headphones on and the lights out....try it.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom