Anyone get any Moz/Smiths items for Christmas?

almost got this:
morrisseybear.jpg

and almost got these too:

hand towel:
sweetie4.jpg

coffee mug:
sweetie2.jpg

plate:
sweetie1.jpg

all from target.

I bought GU a Moz scarf & a Moz head soap oh & a postcard of the seaside town they forgot to close down. (with a free badge).

love

Grim

I am sorry to tell you I have yet to read it. I have two small children causing the past two days to be frantic (hither and tither). I am looking forward to reading it tonight! Before I stashed it away into the collection, I did thumb through it though. Inside the front cover has a pre-quiff photo of Moz and lists his name as Steven Morrissey- very bizarre. How about the "Conversation" book? Second time I have seen it referenced on this forum in a few days- one I have not read.

I got the Morrissey In Conversation book and my Moz tickets. Also got plenty of cash for the trip to London quite a bit of which shall be spent on Mozzer. I got a nice shirt as well that says 'If a Double Decker Bus Crashes In To Us...' on the front and then on the back '...To Die By Your Side Is Such a Heavenly Way To Die, The Smiths'.

Love PTxx.

I also got the "Morrissey in Conversation" book. I've gotten thru the first few interviews. Very interesting indeed.

I also got a bottle of the cologne! Comme des Garcons Series 3: Incense! It is so wonderful! I got a few samples after the fall tour because it smells so delicious, and now thanks to Santa I have a full bottle!

My friend also made me a dozen pins in all different colors that say "I touched Morrissey". :D

I know I already mentioned these but I'm still so pleased to have them, can't help but brag a bit. sorry!

I got The Smiths: The Complete Picture dvd. *sigh* Moz: young and awkward but you can see his star potential.

Last year I got the Boyfriend in a Coma vinyl record. So raw and brilliant.

I got my Morrissey tickets for London and the 'Inside the Smiths' DVD, which I am quite looking forward to watching.

I got the Morrissey in Conversation book. Very interesting. No wonder he gets sick of questions about his sexuality. I have yet to read an interview yet where it is not asked. Some of the questions are horrendous.

"

I got 2 books - The Smiths: Songs That Saved Your Life, and Morrissey: The Albums. I (well, we - hubby and I both) got a fair amount of money from various family members for our trip to London and our Moz tickets, so yay! :D

I bought Morrissey in Conversation when it came out as an early Christmas present to myself, and I haven't finished it yet but it's a very interesting read.

I got 2 books - The Smiths: Songs That Saved Your Life, and Morrissey: The Albums. I (well, we - hubby and I both) got a fair amount of money from various family members for our trip to London and our Moz tickets, so yay! :D

I bought Morrissey in Conversation when it came out as an early Christmas present to myself, and I haven't finished it yet but it's a very interesting read.

I was looking at the Morrissey: The Albums book before Christmas but didnt get it because I presumed someone would get it for me as a present. Rats! They didn't!

Have you started it yet? Is it any good?

oh yeah? whats it like? 've been looking for that. i got a copy of the hilarious new "morrissey in conversation" book from my brother. has interviews from '83 up til '06, very interesting.

i got that as well ... although i have read most of them before it was nice to get them all together

(i kinda got it a few weeks early , but technicaly it was for xmas)

Who put the M in Manchester and The Smiths-Under review. I haven't watched them yet... :rolleyes:

I got the Avignon fragrance from Comme De Garcon.

Didn't really think that it would smell like Mass but IT DOES!

Back
Top Bottom