Anyone fancy a beer?

Really wish i could.Adult conversation would be great for a change.....mine would be a southern comfort with lemonade.:D

He had a heart attack, now with Angina - out of the blue. We're only 40. Because we're twins, I went to have a complete check-up, and I'm all-clear. Came as a shock. I know there's one or two on this board not haing a good time at the moment. You could send your festive wishes the way of Phill aswell - he's hard a real hard time.

Have a jolly non-denominational festive season!

Peter

He had a heart attack, now with Angina - out of the blue. We're only 40. Because we're twins, I went to have a complete check-up, and I'm all-clear. Came as a shock. I know there's one or two on this board not haing a good time at the moment. You could send your festive wishes the way of Phill aswell - he's hard a real hard time.

Peter

Sorry to hear about your twinkie. Glad he's doing okay and that you got checked out-smart move.

Get well wishes to everyone who needs 'em right now. The rest of u, stay healthy-and cool :cool:

I'd love to join you for a beer... will think of you as I'm enjoying some tonight =o)

Have a jolly non-denominational festive season! --> hilarious :D

Peter

God, that must've been very scary! Good thing that you are ok.

I wish everybody nothing but good things for the new year!

Second round's on me. My plans all went kaput so now I'm at loose ends, cleaning out my closet. I found thirty quid, will that be enough? Shame about the Atlantic. :rolleyes: Even though most of you don't do God, I'll still have a word with Him on your behalf. You're good people all, sorry about the nonsense.

Clippers

Sorry to hear that. Also scared to discover that there is almost two of you! (From The black bull, Paisley - cannae find yae).

Well, we don't look alike. We were joined at the face. And I meant the Black Bull Haworth, top of the Main Street, next to the church. I'll have one for you tomorrow Hugh. Have a jolly Xmas!

Peter

I want to go on record as saying that this is the most unnecessary thread ever....

Of course I want a beer.... who doesn't? That should be what the thread is about.

This Xmas shite is really beginning to drag. Meet you in the Black Bull at 8?

Peter
Had a few, but had to leave and come home to pack :( everyone else went on to party :mad: not fair!

talen-in-action.jpg

Peter
Yeah. Really hoping going to mums tomorrow will make me better at faking feeling festive. I've been bawling my eyes out since I got home for no soding reason again, and I really feel like I couldn't give a stuff about christmas at the moment. Roll on January when I can justify feeling sorry for myself!

Yeah. Really hoping going to mums tomorrow will make me better at faking feeling festive. I've been bawling my eyes out since I got home for no soding reason again, and I really feel like I couldn't give a stuff about christmas at the moment. Roll on January when I can justify feeling sorry for myself!

Awww, hattie. Should we all agree on some set time to meet here for a virtual holiday party? Would that make it easier to survive the day?

Wait, isn't that pretty much what we do every day anyway?

Back
Top Bottom