For Bogdana: Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds: Live at Radio City 2007

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I am only making this available for a week:

Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Radio City 2007.
All acoustic... just Dave and Tim and two guitars.

Purchase this - it is a great album

Notes
All tracks are encoded with artwork and proper titles as well as sequencing. Just download and play. (Check out my favs "Grace is Gone", "The Maker", "#41", "Some Devil"... actually the show was amazing. The DVD has the entire show uncut. The audio is only missing some of the chatter between the songs. You will like.

Setlist
"Bartender," "When the World Ends," "Stay or Leave," "Save Me," "Crash," "So Damn Lucky," "Grave Digger," The Maker," "Old Dirt Hill," "Eh Hee," "Betrayal," "Out of My Heroes," "Still Water," "Don't Drink the Water," "Oh," "Cornbread," "Crash Into Me," "Down by the River," "You are my Sanity," "Sister," "Lie in our Graves," "Some Devil," "Grace is Gone," "Dancing Nancies," "#41" and "Two Step."

dmcd45fs2.jpg

dave-matthews-w-tim-reynolds.jpg

Last edited:
THank you Buzzetta! NRitH said you posted this for me (I dont go into other music often so I didn't know this was here). I really appreciate it. downloading it now!! thanks!

i hit open instead of save... i stayed up all this time and i didnt even save it to the computer... jeez dont take it down yet!

Thanks for that one!

We need more Dave around here.

Thanks for that one!

We need more Dave around here.

Funny you mention that. I have a retired release that I will be posting from the Bonnaroo concert in 2004. Amazing show when he toured as DM and Friends with Trey and Tim.

Back
Top Bottom