What Do You Want For Christmas?

Kris

Hair Disaster
You're all too big to sit on my lap but you can post your lists here and no, I'm not kidnapping Morrissey for any of you so don't even ask! :p:p

tray_of_buds.jpg

I`d like my children to remain in bed past 5 am....and at least wait this year till the birds are twittering.:D

You're all too big to sit on my lap but you can post your lists here and no, I'm not kidnapping Morrissey for any of you so don't even ask! :p:p

:mad: Nothing then.

i actually wouldnt mind socks this year. all mind have holes and are all mismatched. i need some new ones.

haha that's awesome!

ya know, i saw a chia pet commercial earlier and i noticed how you only see commercials for them around xmas time and i wondered if anyone REALLY does get OR receive chia pets for christmas? i think thats what im gonna do next year. everyone's getting chia pets from me.

haha that's awesome!

ya know, i saw a chia pet commercial earlier and i noticed how you only see commercials for them around xmas time and i wondered if anyone REALLY does get OR receive chia pets for christmas? i think thats what im gonna do next year. everyone's getting chia pets from me.

Or....you could just get everyone
clapper.jpg

Or....you could just get everyone
clapper.jpg

haha, but have you seen the newest ads for the Clapper too? theyre like "if you dont wanna wake someone up by clapping, we now have this thing with a button that you can stick on the wall, and you can use that." i mean...doesnt that defeat the whole f***in purpose??? those were invented years ago, its called a LIGHT SWITCH.

^ ohmygod I'm crackin up :D ^
dude, that's gonna roll a mean one.
puffinbigone8ti.gif

I like the way you think. Although,.... I'd settle for the street value of that in cash. Of course, one could have a bit of both, but unloading all that grass would be a pain.

I know it's sounds crass, but what I want foremost is some cold hard cash. I work at a shitty job for 10 bucks an hour, sure, it's union w/ healthcare, but I still can't buy a new car, move out of my house, I have to take four college courses to get the student aid that allows me to go there, WHILE working 30-something hours a week, and trying to have a life. I'm not crying poor mouth, and I'm not looking for sympathy. I want to do so much, I want to devote my life to art and philosophy and growing as a person. I want to participate in political causes, to be able to see more live concerts, go to museums, have some actual free time.
One of my bosses did my job when he was just a few years older than me, he had a car, and his OWN apartment at my age, and his family was considerably poorer than mine. Wages for blue-collar americans have been sliding downhill as the cost of living goes up, ever since reagan and his band of thieves took over the american middle class has been strangled. With jobs being exported at this rate workers have even less leeway, because there are a million people more desperate who will do my job for what I make or less. Statistically, the majority of americans are getting poorer, and have been consistantly over roughly the past decade. While george bush is giving 30-million dollar tax breaks to billionaires like the Walton family. What I want for christmas is an HONEST TO GOD LIVING WAGE for blue collar workers like myself:mad:.

I gave one for our work gag gift exchange a few years ago. Can't remember the design, though; it was something unusual. It didn't cause gales of laughter the way I'd hoped it would. Nor did this year's NASCAR Pez dispenser, even though this is the South.

Back
Top Bottom