Batman: The Dark Knight - 1st 6 minutes are on youtube

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Found this in my email this morning. This will probably be taken down within the next few days so watch soon.

This is the first 6 minutes or promo side story of the Dark Knight. It introduces you to Heath Ledger's Joker character. Anyway enjoy. Respond if you watched it.

Clip was taken by someone with a camcorder or something supposedly during the imax presentation of I am Legend. Let me know what you think.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pS-t3sYvLuU

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting, Buzzetta. I'm thinking this movie is gonna be as good, if not better than the last one. I like that they seem to have moved away from the chuckling Nicholson Joker...Ledger's seems much more ruthless, calculating and cold. I doubt we'll see him running around with electrocuting joybuzzers and singing to himself, which is fine by me. I'm always a little hesitant with comic book movies...but it looks like Nolan is sticking to the formula that made Batman Begins such an awesome flick...grittiness and realism work really well in the Batman world.

ooooh, it looks good!! I can't wait tho I'm sad William Fitcher obviously 'gets it' (spoiler alert =0) ...hey whatever happened to that show Invasion :(... I like Aaron Eckhart (Thank You for not smoking was awesome) and hey, what's not to like about Christian Bale and Heath Ledger :rolleyes: This looks really cool. Glad I saw the clip before it went away. Thanks for the 'buzz' =o)

ooooh, it looks good!! I can't wait tho I'm sad William Fitcher obviously 'gets it' (spoiler alert =0) ...hey whatever happened to that show Invasion :(... I like Aaron Eckhart (Thank You for not smoking was awesome) and hey, what's not to like about Christian Bale and Heath Ledger :rolleyes: This looks really cool. Glad I saw the clip before it went away. Thanks for the 'buzz' =o)

What DID happen to that show Invasion. I started watching it...got to like it alot. Next thing ya know...it's the season finale...everyone's getting marched off a pier into the water filled with them damned alien thingies and.......the show never comes back. haha! I hate when that shit happens. Bastards! LOL
Yeah...the whole cast of the flick looks good. Besides Bale, Eckhart and Ledger...you've still got big Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine and Gary Oldman. And they decided to dump the dead weight that is Mrs. Scientology-Cruise herself, Katie Holmes.

Thanks for posting. Nice clip. However, I am skeptical... I thought Batman Begins was pretty mediocre, I don't think the series has been the same since Tim Burton was taken out of the equation. Batman and Batman Returns were fantastic. Forever was pretty poor but mildly entertaining, and Batman & Robin was an abomination. Batman Begins was ok, but not super. I really wish they hadn't cast katie holmes, and I thought they spent far too much time with the ra's al ghul asian thing, and the new batmobile looks dumb. I also have my doubts about the joker as a villain as I think Jack Nicholson was excellent. I don't have high hopes for the film, but I'll still rush out and see it.

I think the only thing I am going to really geek out on is the next Indy movie. That is the one that is the "must see" for me.

I saw the preview tonight before I Am Legend..
Who's the joker, Heather Ledger? Whoever it was, he was doing his best Jack Nichosoln impression.

FYI..I Am Legend...is a zombie movie...this I did not know..
It was a really good movie, but the zombies were unexpected:D

What DID happen to that show Invasion. I started watching it...got to like it alot. Next thing ya know...it's the season finale...everyone's getting marched off a pier into the water filled with them damned alien thingies and.......the show never comes back. haha! I hate when that shit happens. Bastards! LOL

Yeay, another Invasion fan! Surf sez "After ABC canceled the show, The CW Network considered picking up the show but then passed when they found out the production costs". :mad: c'mon! This show was a hidden gem. Just as the guys were gonna rescue the humans from the hybrids... it ended! Such a build up and then such a let down...with NO explanation, either -the show just vanished, got swept under the rug. Dangit. Truly disappointed...

Eddie Cibrian is now on Samantha Who (which I dont really watch it, but may start to! =o) I liked him on Third Watch. And I've always thought that William Fitcher is a great actor. Kind of unknown (but 'everywhere') and underestimated --plays a great creep. oh esheh, thanks for giving me a reason to post this...

EddieNew1.jpg

FYI..I Am Legend...is a zombie movie...this I did not know..
It was a really good movie, but the zombies were unexpected:D

Is it like that flick 28 Days Later? That was way freaky and cool.

Back
Top Bottom