Steven Gerrard's house gets burgled

Last edited:
Shut up you bunch of f***ers.

Gerrard is a cheat and a diver. And on top of that, a right moody twat.

I've had a permanent grin my face today, because of his house getting burgled ---------> :D

Shut up you bunch of f***ers.

Gerrard is a cheat and a diver. And on top of that, a right moody twat.

I've had a permanent grin my face today, because of his house getting burgled ---------> :D

Counting the seconds until you are banned. Get checked out mate, you're not quite right and this is no place for you. You asked whether it was just you and got your answer so don't complain especially in such a pathetic way. I don't want to get involved in an argument about Gerrard being a diver but I shall just say NO, he is not. Before you start calling Gerrard a diver look at the other scumbag f***ers out there such as Cristiano Ronaldo (he is a disgrace to the name of football) and Didier Drogba. I am hardly suprised he is moody after he was robbed and his partner was there!

I have noticed some of your posts here and you seem very silly and irritating just trying to annoy people. It is not right for his house to be burgled and you need you head checking out if you cannot stop grinning because of such news.

Love PTxx.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not right for his house to get burgled?! I shouldn't be grinning at “such news”?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHA...this made me laugh. Who are you, my damn mother? Sorry but you don’t tell me what to grin at or what to enjoy or not enjoy, you useless cretin.

Gerrard is a diver. This isn’t a debate...it’s FACT. He just gets away with it because he’s the “golden boy” of English football. Even Match of the Day didn’t openly discuss his influencing of the referee to send an Everton player off, because of blatant favouritism. So why don’t you try getting your head out of your backside and open your eyes a bit.

If there’s anyone that needs their head checking out it’s you. Despite the fact that your head is permanently lodged up your arse, you seem to think that you have the divine right to tell people what to think. You’re not god. You’re just a random twat with a clown picture as an avatar. Take that pic off, it’s getting on my nuts.

Love MOOKxx

Still grinning... :D

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not right for his house to get burgled?! I shouldn't be grinning at “such news”?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHA...this made me laugh. Who are you, my damn mother? Sorry but you don’t tell me what to grin at or what to enjoy or not enjoy, you useless cretin.

Gerrard is a diver. This isn’t a debate...it’s FACT. He just gets away with it because he’s the “golden boy” of English football. Even Match of the Day didn’t openly discuss his influencing of the referee to send an Everton player off, because of blatant favouritism. So why don’t you try getting your head out of your backside and open your eyes a bit.

If there’s anyone that needs their head checking out it’s you. Despite the fact that your head is permanently lodged up your arse, you seem to think that you have the divine right to tell people what to think. You’re not god. You’re just a random twat with a clown picture as an avatar. Take that pic off, it’s getting on my nuts.

Love MOOKxx

Still grinning... :D

Ha, you are such a fool. I am sorry to be around such individuals as yourself. My head up my arse? well, it is interesting that you worked out such a thing from somebody with a bit of sense allowing you to open your eyes and try and see what a hideous creature you really are. I think that you are ridiculous and cannot quite understand why you come here as all you seem to do is try and upset people.
I reckon you just have some sort of 'rival' reason to hate Gerrard, if you supported Liverpool or if he played for a team you may support you would not say this. You just find any reason to have ago at somebody you don't like and use this as an excuse or should I say an attempt to try and make yourself intelligent or more likely socially acceptable.
I also found it funny that you say I should not tell you what to do (which is just telling me what to do:p) and yet you end by telling me to remove my avatar which...let me think...oh yes is telling me what to do again!
"Useless cretin"...:D that was so big of you, I wish I were as clever as you when it came to insults...currently trying to devise one that could sum you up but I can only think of erm...pathetic, desperate, lonely and...f***er.
Just to tell you what to do once more, take your head out of your arse, look in the mirror and realise what a fool you are.

Love PT (the 'useless cretin') xx.

Calm down boys and girls. Actually, I think almost every CF, ST or MF has dived at some time or other.

Burglars are scum

End of story.

Calm down boys and girls. Actually, I think almost every CF, ST or MF has dived at some time or other.

Burglars are scum

End of story.

I am calm, I am not arguing with this Mook anymore, it is a waste of time. In my opinion Mook is just a useless cretin...hmm...now where have I heard that amazing insult before?:D

Love PTxx.

I am calm, I am not arguing with this Mook anymore, it is a waste of time. In my opinion Mook is just a useless cretin...hmm...now where have I heard that amazing insult before?:D

Love PTxx.

Yellow%20Card.jpg

Steven Gerrard's house gets burgled

Is it just me, or does any one else here feel an immense amount of satisfaction when a footballer's house get burgled?

:D

Especially Steven Gerrard. He really get's on my nerves...

no its just you i dont like football or footballers but i would never like see anyone having there home invaded by a stranger and personal posessions stolen , your comments are stupid and nieve

Back
Top Bottom