My Moz shirts for sale

The following words spring to mind:
BIGGER FISH TO FRY

I very much doubt Morrissey's lawyers really give a damn about stuff like this, especially at this moment in time.

Cafe press are crap anyway. Go and google "pin badge makers" and find independent companies that make badges.

:D:D

Exactly.

I did look for other companies, but I only needed a few dozen, and ideally I wanted people to buy them directly like Cafepress does.

Good luck with the shirts, enjoy the Moz shows- they are worth it!

I make homemade Morrissey shirts all the time. Sometimes I sell them, but most of the time I just give them to my friends. The money I do make ultimatley goes back to Moz. I have spent an unheard of amount of money on him in the past 20 years. :D I don't think Moz cares. Honestly, I think he likes the publicity. I actually have a different homemade Moz shirt for every day of the year (LOL).

I did in fact give Moz one of my shirts that said:
MORRISSEY
Life is a Pigsty
...AND he wears it (pics here: www.myspace.com/mozgrrl)

Chad, more power to you, my friend. I print on Urban Outfitter t-shirts usually...they are the best, most comfy shirts ever (right, jukebox jury!?!?!) They are really expensive, though. Chad it is a lovely shirt. ;)

Thanks for the kind words Mozgrrl!

I've decided to do a little Christmas sale! From now until December 26th at 11:59pm, all shirts will be marked down $10. So for US residents thats $25 shipped and for everyone else its $35 shipped.

Thanks and if you have any questions just send me an email at [email protected] or send me a PM.

Ha, well in a sense yes; however, it's pretty much going straight back to him and some people are getting a shirt that they like. I wrote that because someone made it seem like I was just some random guy trying to scheme.

no intelligent person would have a problem with you making a profit from these shirts at all. I don't and I think they look great. I have that poster at home and it was one of the first I ever bought. I'll PM you to get a shirt.

Thanks to everyone for their support and especially thanks to everyone who has purchased one. I shipped out a bunch of orders yesterday!

Any plans for designing another tshirt?

I loved the tshirt you have up for sale on this thread - just didn't have the cash prior to Xmas to buy one.

I have been looking for eons for a Smiths tshirt but everyone is selling the same old ones. I'm looking for something original!!

Congrats on your sales :)

Thanks to everyone who ordered one during the sale. A bunch of shirts went out today. I'm completely out of white smalls and the other sizes are running low!

Any plans for designing another tshirt?

I loved the tshirt you have up for sale on this thread - just didn't have the cash prior to Xmas to buy one.

I have been looking for eons for a Smiths tshirt but everyone is selling the same old ones. I'm looking for something original!!

Congrats on your sales :)

I don't know if you have hot topics in australia or if they send stuff out internationally, but i just ordered this smiths shirt. i'd never seen it before, and i think it's really cool looking. and its a skinny fit type shirt too, made specifically for chicks, which is sometimes hard to find. ;)

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/st...T<>prd_id=845524442168685&bmUID=1199378274437

Chad, those are some snazzy shirts. I haven't read the thread due to me being a lazy sod, but do you plan on producing any other shirts with different designs? If you were selling shirts with mid-90s Morrissey on the front, I'd defo snap one up.

Good work, again.

I know they are a little expensive; however they weren't cheap to make not to mention I am trying to fund a little Moz excursion. Some of the tour shirts are $40 and feature a 25 cent print on a beefy tee.....I would like to think Moz doesn't have much to do with those...

For those who keep PMing me.

-Small whites are sold out
-Other small sizes are running pretty low
-XLs are now on SALE! $20 shipped in the US and $25 UK

thanks!

@ Moz23:
Didnt take Moz himself approval from Oscar Wilde, Shelagh Delaney, Elvis Presley, Terence Stamp, Joe Dallesandro etc. or even from the Krays, Jack the Ripper, the Queen, or actually the Raiders, etc. ... so where is the problem? Or did he always managed to ask them for permission to get money with their names? Hard job to do so with Oscar Wilde, maybe Moz uses his Ouija Board, who knows? ... oh, I forgot... "genius borrows" sry

@ PregnantForTheLastTime:
Sure with the US law? What about the Paparazzi, which earn a lot of money with their starpictures or the press? They releases articles to earn money without the permission of the celebs...

@ChadM:
Good job! Sure nothing for me, but still nice!

Paparazzi is different i think, they are selling the images to report news or illustrate a story

Back
Top Bottom