Why do my own posts show up as unread when I click "New Posts"?

This one is intermittent, I think. Maybe it's a server sync issue. Either way, it's tedious to get excited when I click to see the unread post, only to find that it's my own. Just as tedious as the rest of you probably feel when you click on my posts.

Well I failed when I tried to answer your other question, so I thought I would just be Discordian. All Hail Eris.

But I hope I didn't prevent your question from being answered.

True Story...

I have a student by the name of Dillinger. She was named by her father after the gun.

Nickname is sometimes Dilly but everyone simply calls her Dillinger.

This is what happens when the yuppy/hipsters move in... they decide to be "original" and name their kid something strange.

Wow. Could we worse, I guess. Like those girls named Chablis, Chardonnay, and (what's the third one?)

um, brandy?
BRANDAAY! YOU'RE A FINE GIIIRL! WHAT I GOOOOD WIIIIFE YOU WOULD BEEE! BUT MY LIFE, MY LOVE AND MY LAAAADAAAY! IS THE SEA! DO DO DO! DO DO DO! DOOOO DO DO! DO DO DO!

I'm going to name my kids Manning and Favre. Unfortunately the minute I do that, they will probably become like those stupid emo kids instead of cash cows in the NFL :p
I also thought about naming them Moz (just Moz). Also Reinicke, don't ask, I really like that surname, I am sure J would never let that one slide though. I'm still partial to the uninspired "Dmitri", though I am not Greek, so that might seem strange, little pale blue eye blonde child named Dmitri.
I dont have kids... and I'm not pregnant... so really my rambling is moot.

Last edited:
um, brandy?
BRANDAAY! YOU'RE A FINE GIIIRL! WHAT I GOOOOD WIIIIFE YOU WOULD BEEE! BUT MY LIFE, MY LOVE AND MY LAAAADAAAY! IS THE SEA! DO DO DO! DO DO DO! DOOOO DO DO! DO DO DO!

I'm going to name my kids Manning and Favre. Unfortunately the minute I do that, they will probably become like those stupid emo kids instead of cash cows in the NFL :p
I also thought about naming them Moz (just Moz). Also Reinicke, don't ask, I really like that surname, I am sure J would never let that one slide though. I'm still partial to the uninspired "Dmitri", though I am not Greek, so that might seem strange, little pale blue eye blonde child named Dmitri.
I dont have kids... and I'm not pregnant... so really my rambling is moot.

My friend married a college quarterback... They named their kids Jake and Peyton

My friend married a college quarterback... They named their kids Jake and Peyton

I have a new baby nephew named Peyton. It's a win-win, his mom is a Chicagoan and his dad is a redneck- I mean, Hoosier. So between the late Walter [sic, yes, but still] and the current Manning they're all set.

I have a new baby nephew named Peyton. It's a win-win, his mom is a Chicagoan and his dad is a redneck- I mean, Hoosier. So between the late Walter [sic, yes, but still] and the current Manning they're all set.

Even better.... Tom Brady's kid....

John Edward Thomas Moynahan (Honest to God)

J.E.T.s
Perhaps Bridget Moynahan did that as a jab for breaking up with her right after she became pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom