Gary Day Manchester DJ Set

rockabillyboa69

The legendary Gary Day will be doing an exclusive dj set in Mozzas home town of Manchester in the new year!!

The sometime Moz bassist, Frantic Flintstone, Shark, Nitro and allround Gazman will be doing a 2 hour dj set at the Danse Macabre club night on January 26th at The Night and Day Cafe on Oldham Street.

Doors will open at 10 and will go on til around 2 with Gaz on from 10ish - 12ish.

The club night is a Rockabilly, Psychobilly, Punk and Garage night so naturally Gaz will be right at home and will be spinning all his faves from these genres!!

Last edited:
What? You mean you won't be at the Camden Roundhouse that night Phill? :confused:

Phill and some friends are planning to see gigs in France.

So what's going on with Gaz, I thought he was just having a bit of time off cos he's got a new baby?? How come he's in Manchester when Moz is in London? I wanna see him do the Loop again!

According to Gary, sadly he won't be touring with Morrissey in January 2008. :(

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=80751#5

Kewpie,

Did he mention if he will be involved with any new recordings?

Cheers,
Jamie

What? You mean you won't be at the Camden Roundhouse that night Phill? :confused:

I'm going to the Tuesday and Wednesday gigs.

Phill and some friends are planning to see gigs in France.

Think the Euro tour isn't happening Kewpie.
Only 3 people were up for it and non of them could share driving with me:( Still, Doncaster is like going abroad;)

Jukebox Jury

We'll all be in London. Living it up!

Gaz always gets asked to do Moz related dj sets now that he isn`t touring with Moz.
He says he always gets asked to play Indie, Moz related and Moz tracks.
If anybody knows his background it is in the psychobilly and neo rockabilly scene (much the same as Boz and Alain) where he has had his own record label and has produced and played on many tracks and albums by numerous bands from this genre.
As much as I am a Moz fan I am much more of a fan of this scene and the reason I have a quiff is because of guys like Gary Day and I can`t wait to be there in Manchester to meeting (and pay) one of my heroes while he spins all of his favourite tracks.
I would have loved to have been in London but this gig was already planned before Moz announced his tour.
If anybody isn`t off to London (a man could lose himself in London) please pop along to witness a rare appearance oop North from Gazza. xx

Back
Top Bottom