Buzzcocks 2007 Tour

Has anybody seen them this year? I am seeing them in Leeds tomorrow and I was wanting to know what the set list is like? Are the majority of the hits included? (Basically how much of Singles Going Steady)

I haven't seen them this year but have twice in recent years. Both times most of the main hits from Singles Going Steady were there but the second time they were cocky and overblown, playing long guitar solo-type things etc, but the first time they were particularly tight.

its usually a mash of old and new. most the hits come out at the end through a non stop track. they do about 20 something songs. hope you enjoy the gig, i will at manchester.

I am really excited, I really like some of the new stuff and am expecting a good show. Man nothing has sunk in today, I know I am off to see the Buzzcocks but it doesn't feel like tonight and also I am still waiting for the news of Morrissey tickets to hit me.

Hey,

I hope you, PR, have a fantastic time. I've seen them quite a few times in my lifetime & they, just like the Pistols are the purveyors of Punk.

If you can post photos here, do so.

I shall try my best to get some decent shots of the gig but it seems whenever I do take my camera I get so caught up in the gig I forget I have a camera with me and come out with no snaps. I am really getting excited about it now. 1 hour until the door opens :)

Love PTxx.

Hey PR and others going,

Still, have a blast!

PS: I'm going to see Echo & the Bunnymen next month. I have a digital camera but, flashes are banned so, I don't think I'll be using it for photos, too bad though. Dec. 8 & 9 in Liverpool are the gigs. Dec. 8 is sold out but, go for it on Dec. 9!

I saw them last May in Primavera Sound (Barcelona). The sound was not very good at first but improved later. They were very interactive and kind with the audience, specially guitarist Steve Diggle :D

Just got back, played all their good ones and some new ones which were really catchy, woo hoo go Buzzcocks, absolutely loved the whole evening.

Love PTxx.

Oh tell us the setlist please!

Unfortuantely I do not know they actual names of the news tracks but from the old catalogue this is what I remember:

What Do I Get?
Orgasm Addict
Running Free
Time's Up
I Believe
I Don't Mind
Love You More
Everybody's Happy Nowadays
Harmony In My Head
Something's Gone Wrong Again

...there were certainlt some more which shall come to me during the day. Also just a heads up on merchandise. The shirts at Leeds were £10 each (much cheaper than Moz) and they were selling a new live CD recorded earlier in the tour with 28 tracks on for £10...plus it isn't in the shops until February!

Unfortuantely I do not know they actual names of the news tracks but from the old catalogue this is what I remember:

What Do I Get?
Orgasm Addict
Running Free
Time's Up
I Believe
I Don't Mind
Love You More
Everybody's Happy Nowadays
Harmony In My Head
Something's Gone Wrong Again

...there were certainlt some more which shall come to me during the day. Also just a heads up on merchandise. The shirts at Leeds were £10 each (much cheaper than Moz) and they were selling a new live CD recorded earlier in the tour with 28 tracks on for £10...plus it isn't in the shops until February!

Oh looks good. :eek: Do they not sing "ever fallen in love...?"

Oh looks good. :eek: Do they not sing "ever fallen in love...?"

They do on this tour yes and I am sure you shall see it. Unfortunately it didn't make the set last night as I think it was going to be played in the second encore but Steve Diggle broke his mic and mic stand and I think they just couldn't be arsed sorting it out for the one song. It was quite comical because he was thrusting it around the stage and dropped it and well, it broke! Badly! He kind of muttered into Pete Shelley's mic something about "well, I f***ed that up, sorry Leeds, goodnight"

Also, Leeds ddin't get Boredom, I think we got another hit instead though which hasn't been played much on the tour. Not a great fan of Boredom though so that wasn't too much of a let down.

Love PTxx.

Just came back from Buzzcocks- it was great! i got elbowed in the back and my hair pulled but it was worth it. I managed to get a setlist so here it is:

Dont know what to do with my life
When love turns around you
Promises
Jerk
somthings gone wrong again
lester sands
speed of life
ive had enough
love you more
friends
sound of a gun
you say you dont love me
running free
i don't mind
puslebeat
strange thing
harmony in the head
everybodys happy nowadays
times up
i believe
What do i get?
orgasm addict
ever fallen in love

Just came back from Buzzcocks- it was great! i got elbowed in the back and my hair pulled but it was worth it. I managed to get a setlist so here it is:

Dont know what to do with my life
When love turns around you
Promises
Jerk
somthings gone wrong again
lester sands
speed of life
ive had enough
love you more
friends
sound of a gun
you say you dont love me
running free
i don't mind
puslebeat
strange thing
harmony in the head
everybodys happy nowadays
times up
i believe
What do i get?
orgasm addict
ever fallen in love

hi Swath, we are just watching it now, grand gig!

love

Grim
P.s. they played "Why She's The Girl From The Chainstore" after "I Believe".

Last edited:
wow i believe was played!!!!!!!! love that song. cant wait till tonight. (homecoming show for buzzcocks, as they never play bolton... :( )

wow i believe was played!!!!!!!! love that song. cant wait till tonight. (homecoming show for buzzcocks, as they never play bolton... :( )

aye you can blame the B.I.T. students union for that! Yeah it's ok to allow the crappy band Queen to play but oh no not the Sex Pistols, Boltons loss the Worlds gain!

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom