Goldblade play Manchester Dec 7th

Goldblade, the punk rock band fronted by John Robb who Moz has called one of his favourite rock n roll writers play Manchester!

Goldblade
plus Argy Bargy / The Grit
Manchester Academy 3
friday dec 7th
£10.00
tickets from
www.ticketline.co.uk
or Manchester Academy S. U. Box ofice, Oxford Rd, Manchester
or Rockers Shop MANCHESTER http://www.rockersengland.co.uk Tariff St. Manchester

fresh from their recent sell out tour Goldblade play a hometown show. The band spent most of last year on the road all over the world playing fierce and wild gigs. The band have just finished recording their new album which will be out in March 2008.

Goldblade, the punk rock band fronted by John Robb who Moz has called one of his favourite rock n roll writers play Manchester!

Goldblade
plus Argy Bargy / The Grit
Manchester Academy 3
friday dec 7th
£10.00
tickets from
www.ticketline.co.uk
or Manchester Academy S. U. Box ofice, Oxford Rd, Manchester
or Rockers Shop MANCHESTER http://www.rockersengland.co.uk Tariff St. Manchester

fresh from their recent sell out tour Goldblade play a hometown show. The band spent most of last year on the road all over the world playing fierce and wild gigs. The band have just finished recording their new album which will be out in March 2008.

This post was correctly moved from the main discussion board.
BUT WHY WAS IT MOVED INTO EVENTS?
Surely this should be in other music? I thought this forum was for Morrissey / Smiths related events (and please dont tell me because it is claimed that Morrissey rates the bloke that it becomes related!)

This reply is nothing against Goldblade, I recommend anyone go and them see as I have done a couple of tmes and they are worth a look.

Jukebox Jury

John was at the Slaughter & the Dogs gig in Manc the other week.

JJ I'm just sorting the pistols gig out, looks good so far!

love

Grim
P.s. by the end of this month I'll have seen the 3 bands that Morrissey saw all those years ago at the free trade hall (lesser). (mind you I've seen the Buzzcocks millions of times anyhoo). It would make a great 'I wasn't there' dvd eh?

John was at the Slaughter & the Dogs gig in Manc the other week.

John is EVERYWHERE. Since I've lived in Manchester I've seen that man more times than I've seen my own housemates. Sometimes I think he's stalking me. Then again, he's a distinctive-looking chap and hence fairly noticeable.

Are Goldblade worth seeing then?, they are supporting The Buzzcocks tonigt.

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom