Sex pistols

"You put London and Manchester to shame. I really mean that"

John Lydon 19/11/07

Hugh
It was a patronising comment meant to pacify the crowd in order to guarentee the band getting out in one piece.
Also to console the crowd after such a disappointing Saturday when your ticket to Austria & Switzerland was cruelly taken away with its usual 'Glorious Defeat':D

Jukebox Jury

Also to console the crowd after such a disappointing Saturday when your ticket to Austria & Switzerland was cruelly taken away with its usual 'Glorious Defeat':D

Jukebox Jury

So cruel but so true.

Come on Croatia !

I was in England in time for the November 8 & 9ths's show.

Prior to the gigs, I got up at 3:45AM (b/c of my American time comparatively to your 5 hours ahead difference) to only fight like he** & be disappointed at not getting tickets.

I guess I should be grateful to seeing them on August 23, 2003 in Atlantic City, NJ....

Were you there last night?
How was it?

At £40 a ticket on a day when Moz announced European dates that I cannot afford to go to, I went with a 'ever had the feeling you've been cheated?' feeling.

The crowd were mental, the band noisey, professional and massively entertaining. John Lydon was, well, everything I had hoped for. It was an outstanding night not to be missed.

just watching the Manc gig tha-noo! Hope Glasgae was a belter cos ours certainly was!

You fancy a bit of the 'Cocks on Saturday night over here? I've gorra spare!

love

Grim

& another thing Mr23 Manchester was where it all happened originally, not some 2nd city of another nation eh! Ask Morrissey?

love

Grim

Are they touring anymore, say specifically, next month?

They should tour w/ Buzzcocks, as the purveyors of punk.... as they both are.

Are they touring anymore, say specifically, next month?

They should tour w/ Buzzcocks, as the purveyors of punk.... as they both are.

I'm off to see the 'Cocks tomorrow night & I saw the Pistols last week & Slaughter & the Dogs a week or so before that, so by tomorrow night I'll have done the I swear I was there night in 1 month!

love

Grim

I'm off to see the 'Cocks tomorrow night & I saw the Pistols last week & Slaughter & the Dogs a week or so before that, so by tomorrow night I'll have done the I swear I was there night in 1 month!

love

Grim

OMG....HAVE A BLAST! Lucky!!!! Even to see, Slaughter & The Dogs! WOW!

Lydon rules as does the 'Cocks... always.

Back
Top Bottom