Music for love (or sex, as you like)

Samson

The goal of this topic is to build the ultimate love making playlist.
Lately I rely on Damien Rice albums A LOT and I could use a little change.

Feel free to post one song, several, or your whole playlist :)

Nuthin' says lovin' like blasting 'Hatebreed' when your bumpin'. :D:p

Actually, whenever I get on a music kick for a certain artist, I tend to play their albums constantly until I am completely sick of them...this week, for some odd reason, is Tricky week. As weird as it sounds, I've discovered that Suffocated Love, Chistiansands and Makes Me Wanna Die got a certain grove that are good for between the sheets ambiance.

Last edited:
"Rapture" cd by Anita Baker. Great stuff, start to finish!

Me too! Yeay another Anita lover! "Sweet Love" was my first dance with my DH when we got married. Just before the all-dance "This Is The Day" rocked the house :)

I used to listen to The Sundays Blind, Mazzy Star's So Tonight That I Might See, and more recently Damien Rice's O and David Gray White Ladder -any David. I have kids so, sometimes it's the 10:00 news. I know, that's HAWT :D

haha, well those 3 words might help you get laid too! along with that album. ;)

Ha! I meant during (in the throws of passion) :D Dude, I'm married with children. I have no idea what I'm talking about. :D lol I will test out Massive Attack. My DH thanks you.

Sunny Day Real Estate, Jeff Buckly, Dredg, and oddly enough "Wild Horses" by the Stones. But thats only if you're breaking up and its the last time you're going to bone so you want it to be all meaningful and shit. Whatever that means :D

hey guys instead of albums can we get some specific songs and make a mixtape please?

hey guys instead of albums can we get some specific songs and make a mixtape please?

ok WELL, IMO the sexiest song on Mezzanine is "Dissolved Girl." its HOTT.

oh, and anything off Portishead's Dummy.

oh and how about "Sometimes" by My Bloody Valentine.

Back
Top Bottom