Who are the best fans???

FDR

born-again atheist
Americans or the British? What about hispanics or whites? Male or female?

Geez, I think you're opening up a big can o' worms here :)
It depends on what you mean by 'best,' but I don't think any group of people--regardless of nationality, sex, ethnicity, etc-- can be put over any other group when it comes to Moz fandom.

These fans are the best ! ;)
fan_e910.jpg

Allow me to be tha thread killah!!
cap300.gif

Go to the boards if you want...
Page after page of sniping rage, an English singe or an American tinge...

Thes qustion always end up in a chain saw masacre

let's say, Morrissey likes to release his singles in the Uk and europe, there
must be a reason for this.

indeed, the population of the USU so big compared to the above, and the
sales very poor compared to the population

so I say Morrissey himself answered this question himself

yes I'm aware of the % of scoring a hit wherever.

but his albumsales in the USA are very poor compared to the UK, taking the above
written in mind

Last edited:
wait I think I get what you are saying. A smaller percentage of the population of the US are Morrissey fans compared to the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see it more of a...

choice tbh? :)

love

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
British V USA Fans

Very interestering debate.
In terms of wild crazy fan scenes at Moz concerts - The Brits are the best hands down! Jumping around, surging crowds, excellent ! THe americans just seem to stand there really.. and dont really do much!
Think I speak with a certain amount of experience after watching Morrissey 50+ times in the UK and twice in the US last month! The American fans were amazing, dont get me wrong, very determined to get to the concerts. Some drove hundreds and hundreds of miles for shows! (In the UK u dont really get this). The US fans I met at Waukegan / royal Oak were tremendously loyal to Moz.
The shows did get crazie at teh encores with peiople clambering for the stage so this was good. but on the whole not too many people jumping around dancing....I spoke to a coiuple of US fans after the Royal Oak show, they had experienced a few Moz dates in the UK and said they were "totally wild"!

We all adore Moz and thats all that matters. it does not matter where you are from or what colour or stuff.

I personally have a problem with Moz fans (especially those who claim to be massive fans) who are meat eaters, and no im not saying you should be veggie because he is, it just bugs me that if you are THAT into him then how can you not realise that his views on the subject are the right view.

I personally have a problem with Moz fans (especially those who claim to be massive fans) who are meat eaters, and no im not saying you should be veggie because he is, it just bugs me that if you are THAT into him then how can you not realise that his views on the subject are the right view.

what if you don't have a quiff?

We all adore Moz and thats all that matters. it does not matter where you are from or what colour or stuff.

hmm well I certainly do not think you have to agree with every strong view he has. I think there are veggie Moz fans that think they are better than meat eating fans, cause you can not possibly really love Morrissey and eat meat.
I don't subscribe to that view, but then I do eat meat.. :rolleyes:

Not to derail the thread, but lottie, you could take (or already are taking) a cue from these guys in the US:

prolifeshirt6.jpg

prolifesign5.jpg

There's an abortion clinic eight buildings away from my house, and the protestors have stepped up their efforts from Saturday mornings only to a 24/7 patrol. They always have such charming displays out whenever I drive past it with the kids.

I love threads with Wonder Woman in them. Did you know that Wonder Woman is an Amazon princess? According to Curtius, Alexander the Great met the real tribe of Amazons during his campaigns in Asia minor around 330 B.C. Mercifully, the creators of Wonder Woman left out the historically accurate detail about their breasts, for Amazon women were disfigured. One breast was left intact to nurse their babies, while the other was lopped off and the wound cauterized, the flatter surface being better to support weapons like longbows. As such, I would not like to think of an historically accurate portrayal of the character by Lynda Carter. What a waste that would've been! On the other hand, it might have been nice for a dramatization of Curtius' anecdote about Thalestris, the Amazonian queen. The fearsome she-wolf took an instant liking to Alexander, and the great Macedonian, probably randy himself after so many long marches and bored by an endless series of concubines and Persian boys-- and no enemy of booze-- dutifully obliged her by spending a whopping thirteen days slaking her passion in his royal tent. Now that is a role I would have paid to see Carter play. Not now, though. She's 56.

What was the question?

Back
Top Bottom