Kristeen Young at Pianos - NYC

modrevolve

Standard Model
Tuesday November 27th - 8:00 PM
Anyone else going to this?? For some reason I feel the need to go but will be on my best behaviour..

i wouldn't go if someone gave me free room and board and transportation and tickets. but you have a good time! :p

Let's all go. We can corner her and get some gossip about what really went down. She seems like the type of person to spill the beans.

Tuesday November 27th - 8:00 PM
Anyone else going to this?? For some reason I feel the need to go but will be on my best behaviour..

oh you know I am going to get on your case about this one!!! gossip... eh hem... i just pm'ed you... lets go!! Eric... you come too!

oh you know I am going to get on your case about this one!!! gossip... eh hem... i just pm'ed you... lets go!! Eric... you come too!

I plan on drinking before, during and after this show so who knows what I'll be jibberjabbing about..Maybe KY will give us all a group hug afterwards?

I plan on drinking before, during and after this show so who knows what I'll be jibberjabbing about..Maybe KY will give us all a group hug afterwards?

heheheehe I think I will just go to see you get hammered and go off on your gossip spin... which is very amusing.

I don't know. But I'll get there early and hold a place for you. ;):p bwahaha!

so here is the plan..why don't you show up around 7:00am and hold spots for the lot of us..well all get there right when doors open and jump in line with you thereby getting spots in front of the stage..how irregular of us.

so here is the plan..why don't you show up around 7:00am and hold spots for the lot of us..well all get there right when doors open and jump in line with you thereby getting spots in front of the stage..how irregular of us.

:eek::rolleyes::p

But that would just be wrong. :rolleyes::p
Well, then again we are the "REAL" KY fans...so WE deserve to be up front. ;) hahaha

Actually, dude...in all seriousness, I didn't take my psychic pill today...but something tells me that getting up front for lil Miss Kristeen won't be too much of a problem.

Back
Top Bottom