Unable to access this site!

Oso Blanco

The Truth Is Out There
I've been unable to access neither the main site nor the forum site of morrissey-solo.com for the past few days from my pc at home. I'm now in my office and it works just fine.

I've heard from other people that they have problems accessing the site with certain browsers, but I haven't changed a thing with browser! It's the same as it has always been, but suddenly I can't go here anymore.

What happened? Can anybody help me with this problem?

You should ask your internet service provider to solve the problem.

No trouble is reported in UK.

Thanks for that link! I haven't yet tried all those things suggested in that thread, I think I'll try over the weekend. But it seems that we are having the same problem. I didn't change a single thing, but suddenly I couldn't access this site anymore. I live alone, and no one else has a key to my house, so it's impossible that someone else has tampered with my computer stuff.

I also tried Firefox, and it didn't work. The only way it does work is through proxify.com, which you suggested to me.

I am now going online using my provider's proxy server, and it works! I'm not sure if that will cause other problems, though ...

Back
Top Bottom