did stage invaders really bring presents on stage with them at the fridaynewyork gig?

sistasheila

tjekket
a german music mag stated the stage invaders who got up on stage at the last song from the friday ny gig did bring presents with them on stage to hadn it out to moz? i didnt see this posted here i wonder how the manage that it takes enough effort to even got on stage so witha a huge gift under their arms its sounds pretty unlikely...it sounds a little bit like a birthday party:) so did that happen

also one scene that sounds quite hilarious: he laying down on the monitor speakers and moving his legs like "pretending to ride a bicycle"...true?prove!

thats in german http://www.intro.de/news/newsticker/23044938

Last edited:
Re: did stage invaders really bring presents on stage with them at the fridaynewyork

i think that sentence doesn't mean to imply that they stormed on stage with presents rather fans stormed on to stage AND fans were handing him presents - not necessarily both at the same time.... just a badly constructed sentence... but the journalist obviously wasn't paying much attention.. i didn't spot any bicycle leg action and the person in the background is obviously not frank sinatra!!

Re: did stage invaders really bring presents on stage with them at the fridaynewyork

yeah sounds pretty unlikely..just imagine 10 stage inavaders who queie and hand him out the presents one with a cake: with 50 candles. if he is mean..:)
but that bicycle actions sounds funny...maybe he just mena that throwing on the ground during a song ?

but some nice little lines from the man: to a fan who told him he came all the way from Doncaster : "You were here anyway, weren't you? It was raining outside and you thought 'What the hell I'll see what the old fool's doing!'".
Or
: "I have poetic license to change the words, grunt, stay at home, forget the words, go to an ice-hockey match, I can do anything."

Word!

I gave Moz a Hillary Clinton (nut cracker doll) at the friday show in New York & I didn't get on stage. He took it from me between songs & said something like "New York humor at its finest" "I'll get it tomorrow."

A nut cracker !! That's what it was !!! :D
My friends and I were on the right hand side of the stage that Friday
and couldn't really see it.
My friend Sue and I managed to give MOZ a gift each. Mine was a vintage sign of James Dean and my friend gave him a vinyl of Billy Fury.

Does anyone from the left hand side know what happened to them ? :confused: or better still have any pictures/video ?? We think he took them and placed them on the floor by the speaker before the encore.

Thanks for your help.
:D

I have a picture of one of the gifts Morrissey was given. I think it's a cuddly toy of some sort.

P1000222.jpg

When he is talking about the "bicycle action" I think they mean when Morrissey lies against the drum riser and does his pilates movements - you know, up-down-up down.

I have a picture of one of the gifts Morrissey was given. I think it's a cuddly toy of some sort.

P1000222.jpg

When he is talking about the "bicycle action" I think they mean when Morrissey lies against the drum riser and does his pilates movements - you know, up-down-up down.

It's a doll of Oscar Wilde?

*dashes to Kate's*

That's the gift my friend Adam gave Moz! We got both of our gifts at the Oscar Wilde Bookstore.:D

i think that doll is made by the unemployed philosopher's guild. the doll on their website looks pretty much the same:http://www.philosophersguild.com/index.lasso?page_mode=Product_Detail&cat=Little%20Thinker&skip=35&item=0092

at the birthday show in st louis i gave his assistant/body guard this gift to give to him from the same website: http://www.philosophersguild.com/index.lasso?page_mode=Product_Detail&cat=mugs&skip=7&item=0034

alot of their items are really clever and fun.

Back
Top Bottom