Morrissey Hair Thread

haha yeah, i guess my job isnt so bad ALL the time. theres no one here i'd really wanna curse out like that. well no, i take that back. there's one guy I'd like to tell off, but he's such a weirdo, its not even worth it. that dude that looks like Brian Peppers.

Holy shit! I just had to google that guy because I didnt know what you were saying, but now I wish I hadn't. what the F?!

Holy shit! I just had to google that guy because I didnt know what you were saying, but now I wish I hadn't. what the F?!

HAHAHAHA. were you looking at the site that showed him as a little kid before he looked seriously messed up? that picture looks exactly what my coworker wouldve looked like as a child. its CREEPY. haha. and he's quite creepy himself

For a second, I thought nugz was talking about Brian Fellows =o) then I decided to google him too :eek: *calls brother for a sleepover*

HAHAHAHA. were you looking at the site that showed him as a little kid before he looked seriously messed up? that picture looks exactly what my coworker wouldve looked like as a child. its CREEPY. haha. and he's quite creepy himself

Your poor co-worker looks like this!??? Skinner, just think if HE was the co-worker staring at you!!!! Damn, That is some freaky stuff. AND he's a sex offender?! ah hell nah *closes screen as fast as it opened*

see, mozzy1 could have things so much worse :o

nugz, I'm going to request 'I Sit On Acid' tomorrow night -will think of you as I oscillate...and imagine you pole dancing!!

Now let's get this thread back on track, bitches.
p.s. how come u no play at the catfight?! =^..^=
football.png

aw sweet! where you going? the goff club? :p

not sure yet. that's my job to figure out if I could just get off -solo. ;)

The MORRISSEY HAIR THREAD is having a good coupla days! :cool: Love this thread
sweet pic just posted on the frink
loopback.jpg

Cute quiff on a cute boy :) PT, how old are you? 'Born old, sadly wise', you must be one of, if not the, youngest members here. :cool:

I am a representative for the younger generation on the forum at 17 years...I turned 17 last October. Thank you for the kind comments :)

Love PTxx.

banner1.jpg

i noticed this thread has 595 posts and I hadn't made a post yet in it. so popular! I have to be a part of it! Hellloooo, i have girly long hair, no quiff for me, but i do enjoy everyone else's!

i noticed this thread has 595 posts and I hadn't made a post yet in it. so popular! I have to be a part of it! Hellloooo, i have girly long hair, no quiff for me, but i do enjoy everyone else's!

Be a part of it...post that pic of you dressed as Moz :D I love it!

Im back from vacacation was in the lone star state Abrahan :) I even got a compliment on my hair from a bartender chick

Im back from vacacation was in the lone star state Abrahan :) I even got a compliment on my hair from a bartender chick

nice... what part of texas did you visit?

Tags
clippers fans fans of abe's hair hair hair club for men j-loc > all just shave it off lotza uglee b'tchas pomade rub it in
Back
Top Bottom