Picture of Julia?

M

MuteWitness616

anyone have a picture of Julia, I always wondered how she looks.

anyone have a picture of Julia, I always wondered how she looks.

the girl with her arms resting on the brown coat in this pic.

crowd4.jpg

(p.s. you're lucky i got to this before the gang in here made you find out for yourself :p)

she didn't look that thin yesterday. still thin, no doubt, but not anorexic.
I was kind of disappointed meeting her. I was just friendly chatting because we were next to each other and she acted like we were really wasting her line-waiting time... or maybe I'm just overly sensitive. Or maybe too many people have kissed her ass before. I have no idea.

I had a chat with her in San Francisco in September, and she was definitely a stick figure then. I spoke with her for quite a while and found her very shy and not really wanting to connect too much with fellow fans.
A friend asked me after we met her, how can she afford to follow him to all of these shows, and I said, because instead of eating, that is how she spends all of her food money. Sorry!

I never talked to Julia, but stood almost right behind her at two shows this month. I could be wrong, but she never really seemed that "into" the shows...not completely crazed and insane like the rest of us (but maybe that's because she's pretty much Morrissey's friend now). She didn't even really seem to bop her head around to the songs or anything. I'm sure she's loving the shows on the inside, but it made me wonder if she gets tired and is now obligated to show up at every show. What happens if she needs to miss a show for personal reasons? Does she think Morrissey will ex-communicate her or hate her forever?!

If I had the funds to be a super-fan I`d make myself even more devastatingly gorgeous than i already am.:p

She does loom like a vegetarian who hasent been eating her high proten foodstuffs. Take care of yourself girl!!!!

I love the guys Rickinbacker T-shirt beside her.​

she never really seemed that "into" the shows...not completely crazed and insane like the rest of us (but maybe that's because she's pretty much Morrissey's friend now).

Have you looked at her face during gigs? Trust me, she's into it.

--jeniphir

I shook her hand in Merrillville and thought I was going to crush every bone in her lil hand -and I wasn't even being rough. It was somewhat of an honor for me to meet her and she could have cared less...a bit anti-climatic, but I don't know what I was expecting. :confused:

No one! You're back???

hiya DG...yes, i've been around here and there lately... see what happened "back then" is i bought this bottle of Comme des Garcons Avignon Incense and once i started wearing it, i had so many men after me that all my free time was taken up beating them off! but then my bottle ran out, and look where i am ---> back here
:) :D

I shook her hand in Merrillville and thought I was going to crush every bone in her lil hand -and I wasn't even being rough. It was somewhat of an honor for me to meet her and she could have cared less...a bit anti-climatic, but I don't know what I was expecting. :confused:

were you expecting friendliness and common decency? I dont think they sell refills of that in Massachussets :p

i just like it when people are as 'in' to it as i am and want to have fun.

were you expecting friendliness and common decency? I dont think they sell refills of that in Massachussets :p

i just like it when people are as 'in' to it as i am and want to have fun.

I dunno. Maybe just a word? Like hello. Or thanks. (I said "Hi my name is -real name- and it's a pleasure to meet you. Enjoy the show") She was sitting alone and barely moved. I wasn't a psycho freak or anything. I saved that for Morrissey ;) Again, dunno what I was expecting but it doesn't matter -she's cool with me.

i saw her halloween and she looked a little less skinny, but then again she was wearing a coat. she just looked generally displeased.

Back
Top Bottom