Smelly French Boy RIP

cossy

irish blood dublin heart
Guys

Some bad news to pass on. Many people will know Smelly French Boy real name Frederic. He posted a lot of concerts audio and video to this board and over the last year we did of lot of trading dvds etc. I was away for the weekend when I got a PM from his girlfriend to let me know he had passed away which knocked me for six. I was aware he was unwell but never believed it to be life-threatening. As it was mostly this forum he frequented rather than general I thought it would be fitting to post this message here. As I said to his girlfriend our thoughts and wishes are with her and their families at this time

RIP Frederic one of the good guys

cossy:(:(

I have sent the link to this thread to his girlfriend. she will be very moved

Last edited:
Frederic was one of the good people. It's a shocker. Condolences to his friends and family.

Peter

Terrible news! Frederic was a fine person who contributed some excellent material on this forum. He will be sadly missed by everyone. My thoughts are with his girlfriend, friends and family. RIP Frederic.

Hi Cossy, thanks for letting us know. This is very sad news indeed. Tell her GF and family we're sorry for their loss.

i'm sorry to hear about this. it's very sad news.

This is terribly shocking. And very very sad...:( :( :(
My thoughts, prayers, and condolences go to his Girlfriend, Family & Friends.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.
No words will help but he will be missed by many RIP.........SFB

:eek: Terrible news......many of my bootlegs are thanks to SFB.....my condolences to his family....

I am still in disbelief....

Things like this always happen unexpectedly

And remind us that Morrissey speaks the truth when he talks about how unfair and cruel life can be...

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends

oh my god.. i can`t believe it he was such a nice guy i`m so sorry to hear this, condolences to his family,girlfriend and friends,rest in peace SFB, good bless him.

I obviously only 'knew' Smelly through the web, but he was a great chap and a real asset to the Forum.

Smug

Back
Top Bottom