Lets All Die For Morrissey!!!

SonicFungus

The Resident Marr Freak
edited

*Burp*

Last edited:
Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

YEAH!! LET IT BE THE BLUE MONDAY MORRISSEY DAY!

(btw, this is sarcasm. i'm not actually telling people to actually kill themselves for morrissey, though i am sure some people would actually do it. :rolleyes:)

*get a f***ing stable brain, you sick, demented f***tards. you know who you are.*

what's your problem?

We got the point with your first thread.

I'd Die For Morrissey!!!!.....

...If i was forceably locked in 7x7 room with white walls and forced to listen to him whine and whine about Oscar Wilde, Dean Martin, and about how misunderstood he is like an annoying emo-shit... I'd strangle myself to death or rip my eyes out and bleed to death. :D

Re: I'd Die For Morrissey!!!!.....

...If i was forceably locked in 7x7 room with white walls and forced to listen to him whine and whine about Oscar Wilde, Dean Martin, and about how misunderstood he is like an annoying emo-shit... I'd strangle myself to death or rip my eyes out and bleed to death. :D

Come on, we all know you love him really. It’s so obvious. You can’t get enough of him. You’re just trying to turn us against him so that you can have him all to yourself.

It’s alright, just admit it. We won’t judge you. We love Morrissey just as much as you do. And the more you try to deny it the more convinced we will be. :p

I`m afraid were i to be left in a room for him I`d shag him senseless.:D

may be if was left in a room with morrissey.....i wonder if he would want to show me what kristeen was talking about:eek:

Memo from Morrissey:

You've just been fired for saying that.

I`m afraid were i to be left in a room for him I`d shag him senseless.:D

Back
Top Bottom