16 Death Of A Disco Dancer
17 Irish Blood, English Heart
18 Shoplifters Of The World Unite
19 One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
20 You Have Killed Me
21 How Soon Is Now?
Encore:
22 First Of The Gang To Die

Thank you very, very much, Nyctaper. I really loved your version of Springsteen´s MSG show and can´t wait to hear this one.

Yes, I´m probably a rare breed: Springsteen and Moz fan at the same time :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

(Maybe it's because it looks so old or maybe it's my funny English accent but I walked straight in with my Rolleiflex -medium format film camera- and took some beautiful photographs. I'm going to do the same tonight. So security is definitely as tame as the majority of the audience was. I'll post once I'm home and have processed the film).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet mother of god! Someone tell SNS22, quick!

I'm getting 503 ("Service Temporarily Unavailable") errors when I try any of the files. Anyone else have any luck?

Tell me What? That there is no warning of burning in hell for eternity for posting a 'lossy' Version? :D

To The Bootleger:

Thank you once again for your time, effort, and genorosity...

May you find your reward 10-fold....

yeah let me know if you still have trouble, i'm happy to upload to mediafire if that will work for you however, i think error 503 normally means the site is too busy.

That's exactly right. A ton of traffic this morning, and a few too many connections to meet the demand. It seems to have settled down now, so go ahead and download.

And don't forget to support Morrissey! Buy the albums, buy tickets to the shows, buy the merch!

That's exactly right. A ton of traffic this morning, and a few too many connections to meet the demand. It seems to have settled down now, so go ahead and download.

Of course. Maybe somebody can start re-hosting chunks elsewhere, if that's okay with you.

And don't forget to support Morrissey! Buy the albums, buy tickets to the shows, buy the merch!

Done, done, done, and no frickin' way! $35 for a fugly shirt?

Oh, yeah, that, too. I didn't even notice it!

I look at it this way. I understand that there are people, either because of bandwidth or hard drive issues, or other valid reasons, that do not wish to download flac files and would rather have mp3s. I believe that these people are seriously missing out of the true quality of the recording, but if this is really the only way that it can be heard, then the use of mp3s is not the end of the world.

I would prefer that people put in the extra effort to listen or burn this recording in flac (all the necessary links are on my site), but I'm not going to have a seizure if mp3s are circulated for the less fortunate among us.

nyctaper has a mission which is not served by exclusivity or exclusion of fans for technical reasons. The entire idea is to support the bands and the music. We spread the music to give more exposure to these amazing artists, and to give people access to high quality live recordings to encourage them to support live music.

Last edited:
Nyctaper, you are very kind. I´m going to burn this show in flacs on a cd-r and listen to it. Did the same to the Springsteen MSG-show and it´s a great recording.

The link doesn't work anymore....:mad:
Was it a good quality recording?

The link doesn't work anymore....:mad:
Was it a good quality recording?

Don't be mad. The link is alive and well, there's just a lot of traffic that's causing delays. I didn't realize this recording would create such a buzz, as its been linked throughout the day on a bunch of blogs. Keep trying. And if you can't get through today, the files will be there for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom