Important information for all the Members Of Morrissey-Solo

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, last year NFT had a season of public information films.

BBC should broadcast some of them after the news. :D

Anyone ever see the fake GI Joe PSA's?

Take a look at the other ones... they are full of wisdom

Anyone ever see the fake GI Joe PSA's?

Goddamn it, Buzzetta! I was at Target last night, trying to get my shopping done before they closed, when I heard a Barry White-like voice from a couple aisles away. All I could think about was "body massage," and I started giggling uncontrollably all the way back to the car! What if I hear those damn words in my head next time I'm in a crowded men's room? Do you want to get me killed or something?

"body massage machine"

I love "Charlie says" stuff. If one of my housemates get drunk and unintelligable I can always raise a laugh by beginning "Charlie Says....."

I love "Charlie says" stuff. If one of my housemates get drunk and unintelligable I can always raise a laugh by beginning "Charlie Says....."

I think my favorite is the 'front door locking' advert, i remember that from when i was little. I did kind of forget about it until i chanced upon it on youtube.

That's the one! Stig just sang along with that, except that his version always goes:

"Get a routine, get an erection. Sperm ejection, sperm ejection...." :rolleyes:

Is that his hint for you tonight:p

Goddamn it, Buzzetta! I was at Target last night, trying to get my shopping done before they closed, when I heard a Barry White-like voice from a couple aisles away. All I could think about was "body massage," and I started giggling uncontrollably all the way back to the car! What if I hear those damn words in my head next time I'm in a crowded men's room? Do you want to get me killed or something?

"body massage machine"

LOLOLOLOL

Oh, tee hee. My favourite one was the one about the "front door".
I'm overwhelmed with glee.
But seriously, is there some kind of undercurrent message
particularly relevant to Morrissey-solo-ists
that I have missed?

Back
Top Bottom