Do any morrissey fans come here?

M

mozzerian

Ive been coming here a couple of weeks and find it astonishing the number of people here who have contempt for morrissey and his fans but the sad thing is they waste there time and ours coming here to degradate morrissey and his followers.......

im astounded...........

> Ive been coming here a couple of weeks and find it astonishing
> the number of people here who have contempt for morrissey and
> his fans but the sad thing is they waste there time and ours
> coming here to degradate morrissey and his followers.......

> im astounded...........
I'm sure that Tibby on the news board would say the same thing about you Mozzerian. However she is incurably deluded.I still think a tenner is a bit steep, but now appreciate what costs you had to cover especially if you dont become a regular black-marketeer. (as you probably now don't). Please don't take what I said about the cost of your video personally. I have read some of the stuff you've put on the news board and have myself propounded similar arguments.(I use the name paulybob on that board)
I don't think that anyone here truly has contempt for Morrissey. Ultimateley i think we all love him, though as you know this can be a frustrating pre-occupation.
If you like you can send me a free copy (only kidding).

There are fans and non-fans. You just have to sort it out.

I love Moz and his music, but I am resigned to the fact there won't be anything new from him. Tis sad.

> the number of people here who have contempt for morrissey

Do you mean this sort of thing?
"Ill get fat, go bald and not do anything except go to court and get things banned"
Recognize it? You posted it! Either be consistent with your statements or get off the stage.

> Do you mean this sort of thing?
> "Ill get fat, go bald and not do anything except go to
> court and get things banned"
> Recognize it? You posted it! Either be consistent with your
> statements or get off the stage.

I said that in a moment of frustration at being told the south with morrissey thing wouldnt happen.

Any way what i said was true.

Wheres the lie. Im a fan of morrissey, i was commenting on people who come here who are not fans. eg. someone asked which morrissey album to buy and someone answered "why would you want to buy a morrissey album" and on a morrissey site i find that astonishing.

Im a fan i want the new material.

He is fatter and balder and spends all his time in court where is the lie?

There's always one bad crisp in a pack of Walkers Cheese & Onion.

Hazard

> the number of people here who have contempt for morrissey and
> his fans but the sad thing is they waste there time and ours
> coming here to degradate morrissey and his followers.......

> im astounded...........

> He is fatter and balder and spends all his time in court where
> is the lie?

Comments like these don't exactly encourage anyone to release a revealing behind-the-scenes documentary.

Back
Top Bottom