Hung Out With Boz Boorer For A Bit

tony_the_pony

hooligan
So friday the 12th i was at club london in hollywood and boz was there...i went up to him shook his hand and let him knwo they put on a great show..nice guy. I asked him where Moz was and he put his hands up to his head and made the sleeping gesture...said he was kidding that he was hanging out with the red haired guy from csi. The Morrissey clone was there.:D

So friday the 12th i was at club london in hollywood and boz was there...i went up to him shook his hand and let him knwo they put on a great show..nice guy. I asked him where Moz was and he put his hands up to his head and made the sleeping gesture...said he was kidding that he was hanging out with the red haired guy from csi. The Morrissey clone was there.:D

dr cox?

no no no, Dr. Cox is from Scrubs. He too is hot though.

No idea what his name is? he looks exactly like moz only, skinny...kinda creepy.

Are the red-haired guy from csi and the Moz clone the same person? :confused:

EDIT: nice avatar, tonypony

The red-haired guy from CSI: David Caruso

Moz clone: no idea who they're talking about :)

Morrissey needs some good celebrities to come to his show. Some guy who plays stiff #3 in episode 7 would be preferable to Caruso.

Is this the guy you met?

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=61950#15

;)

l_289cb6e2199281e67577d8a2a09073d5.jpg

a pic of the clone:rolleyes: and that is NOT ME in the pic

Dear Hero Impersonated

As you might surmise from the link Kewpie provided, that's Mark. He's not from Hell A, but he was present for some of the L.A. shows. He's a dead ringer for current Moz...except when he opens his mouth to talk in his whiskey 'n' ciggie ravaged voice. ;)

When I saw Moz (the real one) at the vip party for the Hollywood Bowl show back in June, at first I thought he was Mark. I thought Moz was gonna be tfc (too f***ing cool) to attend his own afterparty. I even said to Moz impersonator Jose Maldonaldo of the Sweet & Tender Hooligans and was also at the afterparty, oh, I thought he (the real Moz) was just another Moz impersonator! When I've run into Moz when he's not wearing his flat cap, I always think at first that he's his own impersonator.

Last edited:
Why in the HELL am I not invited to these afterparties? Jeez. Whatsagirlgottado?

Not that I'd attend. Still, it's nice to be invited.

l_289cb6e2199281e67577d8a2a09073d5.jpg

Upperlip and nose all wrong, but close. I saw him at the Bob Hope theater and knew it wasn't him. He walks different.

is he one of moz' friends? how do you know his name?

Do you mean is Mark one of Mozzer's friends? I don't think so. I know Mark's name because I met him a couple of years ago at some kind of Moz-related event. I shook his hand and said, "My name is Mel." He said his was Mark.

I have never seen Mark and Moz standing side-by-side together! :eek:

Moz and David "We Never Close" Caruso on the town? I wonder where they went. I'm sure Moz never leaves home without his video copy of China Girl.

Back
Top Bottom