How much would you pay for a new Morrissey album (if left up to you)?

If it was up to you, how much would you pay to 'download' the new Morrissey album?

• Total voters
If I was being perfectly honest with myself, about how much I would listen to it and love it, I should probably pay $100. But I'd pay $25 in a heartbeat.

Johnny Marr says: "I think people are fundamentally more decent than the corporate world would give them credit for."

Anyone willing to pay $100 for the next Morrissey album you are in luck. I will sell them to you at an incredible discount. $50 a CD. I am saving YOU money.

Lets be real... the same as any other album. About $15 after all is said and done in $US or $8 in pounds sterling / euro

Um...nothing? I am all about music for free when it comes to well established artists. Moz doesn't need my money. He'll just use it to buy vegatables and shirts with his own image on them (though he prolly doesn't pay for those...)

I don't download music.
As for the CD, I guess I would pay any price attached to it because I'm a sucker.

if it's only via DLíng, nothing

I want something real i can hold

[btw DLíng sux, cause of problems being in other worldparts, or they have
to solve that and accept any country]

I feel the exact same way!! I'm very picky, and won't have it any other way, that's the old-fashioned part of me....:p

EDIT:: LOL, I also just noticed I voted in the wrong catergory....I didn't intend to choose 'nothing', I meant 'no interest in 'downloading' music (thank you very much)'

Last edited:
Um...nothing? I am all about music for free when it comes to well established artists. Moz doesn't need my money. He'll just use it to buy vegatables and shirts with his own image on them (though he prolly doesn't pay for those...)

Moz buys vegetables with his own image on them? I'm not having that, although if I could I just might? I wonder if it's them funny shaped spuds he has? :)

love

Grim
P.s. anyone got any Mozzer veggy pics? It's an whole new frinker in development?

paying for downloading? bahahahahahahahaha, thats a good one.

Not to much.I hope morrissey doesn`t grow greedy in his old age and start pricing his albums at ridiculous prices.He is gonna have to start saving for his retirement soon that beach house in the sun isn`t gonna be cheap.

I will pay about the same price as a CD for a download and do so because 1. it is easy and instant, 2. it saves resources/waste used to create the packaging. 3. I am all for less stuff in my house. But because there is not packaging, a download should be cheaper. That goes for any CD, Morrissey or otherwise.

I'd pay nothing to download it but I'd pay a tenner for the CD.

I feel the exact same way!! I'm very picky, and won't have it any other way, that's the old-fashioned part of me....:p

EDIT:: LOL, I also just noticed I voted in the wrong catergory....I didn't intend to choose 'nothing', I meant 'no interest in 'downloading' music (thank you very much)'

I really would lose interest if the only way to get an album was to download it, i just think thats daft. call me old fashioned, in fact cal me what you want i dont care. but i'd much rather have a HARD copy to take about etc,
besides how would us frinkers cope without a nice album insert to swoon over, hmmm?

Back
Top Bottom