Have you ever 'badgered' a celeb?

If so who was it?

love

Grim

Dennis Pennis did it for me :D

My friend lost her virginity to Liam Gallagher & got to keep his white sneakers as a keepsake of the event.

But me, no.

My friend lost her virginity to Liam Gallagher & got to keep his white sneakers as a keepsake of the event.

But me, no.

so was Liam really annoyed at her being a virgin or losing his foot wear?

I once pushed past Graham Cox in a pub at the bar in Camden.

I think people are grabbing sticks by the wrong end! I was just on about 'mithering' people, you lot & your percy filth minds! Tsk!

Still it's been a titilator?

love

Grim

I think people are grabbing sticks by the wrong end! I was just on about 'mithering' people, you lot & your percy filth minds! Tsk!

Still it's been a titilator?

love

Grim
Well, long story short, I saw him do stand up years ago (I had no idea who he was, I heard there was a bar there) got trollied, he came and talked to me after, invited me back to his, I said I was off to a party, he took my number and for 6 months or so he would randomly call me or text me suggesting we met up, which I politely declined.

Well, long story short, I saw him do stand up years ago (I had no idea who he was, I heard there was a bar there) got trollied, he came and talked to me after, invited me back to his, I said I was off to a party, he took my number and for 6 months or so he would randomly call me or text me suggesting we met up, which I politely declined.

you could have had a wardrobe full of trainers had you accepted all his invites! :)

love

Grim

you could have had a wardrobe full of trainers had you accepted all his invites! :)

love

Grim
having seen some of his footwear choices, I think it's all worked out well. As my hubby will tell you, I don't need any more shoes (or something)

having seen some of his footwear choices, I think it's all worked out well. As my hubby will tell you, I don't need any more shoes (or something)

I thought Mr Himster said enough of ikea? Or was that the place you go to purchase footwear storage erectables, arh yes it's all coming in to place now! I feel like Sherlock Holmes but favour Eamon, ffs! :)

love

Grim

I thought Mr Himster said enough of ikea? Or was that the place you go to purchase footwear storage erectables, arh yes it's all coming in to place now! I feel like Sherlock Holmes but favour Eamon, ffs! :)

love

Grim
that's right, I insist on trips to Ikea for storage for my many pairs of shoes and boots. Ikea isn't his favouite shop, no, but aslong as it doesn't involve him or his credit card, he doesn't care that much. He may not be too keen on Primark after yesterdays shopping incident... :eek:

In 1990 when I was working for a music magazine in Japan I was asked to do an interview with Nick Cave who was staying in Brazil.
The phone line wasn't well connected and I was really nervous to ask question about his religious views on theme of the album (questions were given to me in advance because someone was going to write the article).
It wasn't good idea to ask such a question, he almost hang up.
Forutunately he seemed to realize that my English wasn't very good and didn't mean to do any harm.
I never had any trouble with talking musicians on the phone, but that was the toughest and scariest moment.

Back
Top Bottom