Mellu

He sold the L.A. house.

Did he move to Rome?

Is he hiding in L.A. somewhere.

Iceland?
Estonia?
Madagascar?

Stalkers want to know!!!! :eek:

I doubt he has any fixed abode. When has he had time for househunting. He was living in a hotel in Rome. You can't call that really living in a country.

i thought all the ten-shows-in-a-row-business was to pay off his newest mortgage.

My suspicion is that he'll end up back in southern California after the tour. I think Rome is a bit of a novelty that will wear off. Not that I like the idea of him (or anyone I like for that matter) living in Southern California. I wish he'd move back to England, myself...

No idea,but think Scandinavia may appeal to the older,retiring Moz.

Yes, it makes me a bit sad, but I think Rome was a fling. God knows where he'll go next, I suspect back to SoCal. That way he can devote more of his time to following Chivas. :D

there was a rumer awhile a back that after he sold the house on sunset, he moved in to a gated community in malibu.

now that i remember it, yesterday while i was in line, there was a reporter from a local spanish tv station interviewing people and i could swear that i heard her say that morrissey has 2 homes in los angeles.

home is a question mark is the line oft quoted ! I loved his reply on jools holland a couple of years ago when asked what he missed about england and he said "the dark slate of the sky" and "If you are Northern you are northern for ever" or somethin like that . read an interview with nancy de lolly ho' in the mail this week that took place in the hotel de ruisse in rome - if thats not a reason to check out what is ? "take me back to dear old Blighty"

Having no fixed abode avoids him having to be summonsed by Mike Joyces leagal people! LOL!​

The most obvious question that all this bears to my mind is: Why is he living in the USA???
UNITED STATES, especially California, brings values that do not seem to correspond to him... It's all such a superficial and artificial world... Or am I wrong?!

Back
Top Bottom