Morrissey is my roomate

B

Brutalful

I recently looked for a new place to live and answered an ad by a guy who was looking for someone to watch his house. It was while he was out of town and there was a nice backhouse that I could keep to myself...I went to interview yeserday and guess who answered the door! ...Well I got it and now your all jealous. >;-P

Then I woke up

But he turned out to be sort of gross.....he left his toenail clippings on the floor, at the same time, he thought it would be fun to snip at you for leaving lint in the lint trap of the dryer as you take out the garbage again for 6 weeks straight, and when he invited his steady stream of "single" friends over, they made disgusting jokes about the white candle wax stain on the floor being dried.......

Jesus Christ, this is going to be a long year.

duh......one.....duh....two...duh....three.....

Alanis Morrisette is my roomate

..and what's this crap you said about you not being funny?

This is the best one you posted yet!¿ But he turned out to be sort of gross.....he left his toenail¿ clippings on the floor, at the same time, he thought it would be¿ fun to snip at you for leaving lint in the lint trap of the¿ dryer as you take out the garbage again for 6 weeks straight,¿ and when he invited his steady stream of "single"¿ friends over, they made disgusting jokes about the white candle¿ wax stain on the floor being dried.......¿ Jesus Christ, this is going to be a long year.

some kid put up this funny anti-Star Wars site

Re: Alanis Morrisette is my roomate

the right spell is alanis morissette.

i like her very much.

and since some time ago nobody here says i am stupid.¿ ..and what's this crap you said about you not being funny?¿ This is the best one you posted yet!

SO!

> the right spell is alanis morissette.¿ i like her very much.¿ and since some time ago nobody here says i am stupid.

no one gives a f u c k

ug ug ug ( sorry can't speak moron )

> no one gives a f u c k

You obviously do - but quoting Byron like that doesn't make you seem clever at all ( or was it Shelley who said "no one give a @#!!!" ).

Re: Morrissey is me lodger

> Then I woke up

Daydream or nightmare? It all tends to be the same with Moz/Smiths music as your soundtrack. You just can't help it when you listen to his voice too long.

Moz, We need a new album! Please!

Re: ug ug ug ( sorry can't speak moron )

Just in case there's any confusion, my reply is to wenz.
Fabricio's contributions are always a pleasure to read¿ You obviously do - but quoting Byron like that doesn't make you¿ seem clever at all ( or was it Shelley who said "no one¿ give a @#!!! " ).

Re: ug ug ug ( sorry can't speak moron )

> Just in case there's any confusion, my reply is to wenz.¿ Fabricio's contributions are always a pleasure to read

you made a brazilian idiot guy so happy today, Consumer Monkey !

thank you very much for the gentle words i don't deserve.