Moz clip on BBC4 last night

Voodoo Doll

On the Factory records programme. Showed clips of him from Granada TV in his funny half mast pants and white socks and showed TOny Wilson finally admitting he was 'obsessed' with Morrissey but his partner in Factory had told Moz The Smiths demos were 'shit'. Yes, that's a great way to get a band to sign to your label!

I sat thropugh an hour of that shite program last week just for a glimpse of moz...
i knwo it was unlikely as it was about factory records but i knew they'd mention him or slag him off somewhere, i wasnt wrong.
:rolleyes:

I really enjoyed the programme. I thought it was excellent. Hardly shite!​

I don't think you can really trust anything Tony Wilson says about anyone. He always had some sort of hidden agenda.

I thought it was an enjoyable programme, didn't really learn anything new but there were a few funny anecdotes along the way.

I sat thropugh an hour of that shite program last week just for a glimpse of moz...
i knwo it was unlikely as it was about factory records but i knew they'd mention him or slag him off somewhere, i wasnt wrong.
:rolleyes:

I thought it was a great entertaining documentary on the ups and downs of a great British record label

There was no slagging off of Morrissey unless you count Rob Gretton's quote that The Smiths demos were shit.

As EPMD said, please listen to my demo.

epmd~~~~~~~_unfinishe_101b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom