Tour Full pg. adv. in Oct/07 Rolling Stone..

over 100 views & not 1 thank u. *sigh*

We r living in the, 'End Times'

I'll thank you!!

My subscription ran out and I forgot to renew so now I know to go buy the new issue so I can put the add on the wall =)

over 100 views & not 1 thank u. *sigh*

We r living in the, 'End Times'

Well, if you included a scan then perhaps you'd get more thanks. :rolleyes:

A Simple, 'good Night & Thank U' Will Do!

The Emotional Baggage U People Have Really Blows! *eyeroll*

I agree with Comtesse, if you scanned it people would thank you. If you only come here to gets thanks for things like this then maybe you should go somewhere else. Don't be rude to us, we didn't do anything.

Getting a simple, 'high 5' 'round here's like HAMMERING OUT AN ARMS AGREEMENT WITH THE FORMER SOVIET UNION!

SHUT UP ALREADY!

Well, I'm irritated as a subscriber that I haven't received my Oct issue in the mail. I just went outside again to make sure it wasn't there :confused: I do thank you for the heads up. I may have to shake down my postman tomorrow.

Well, I just flipped thru my unread Sept. RS and on page 39, I came across -other news- The Killers are working on a compliation of outtakes, B sides, remixes and covers due out in November. Says Brandon Flowers, "I was a big fan of the Smiths' Hatful of Hollow and Oasis' The Masterplan, so it's nice to put all this stuff into one package". They kick-start their 3rd album in January back in Vegas.

Things that make me go hmm.

Well, I'm irritated as a subscriber that I haven't received my Oct issue in the mail. I just went outside again to make sure it wasn't there :confused: I do thank you for the heads up. I may have to shake down my postman tomorrow.

Well, I just flipped thru my unread Sept. RS and on page 39, I came across -other news- The Killers are working on a compliation of outtakes, B sides, remixes and covers due out in November. Says Brandon Flowers, "I was a big fan of the Smiths' Hatful of Hollow and Oasis' The Masterplan, so it's nice to put all this stuff into one package". They kick-start their 3rd album in January back in Vegas.

Things that make me go hmm.

What's funny is that Brandon Flowers is a HUGE Moz fan, I mean huge but their music is nothing like the Smiths or Moz.

What's funny is that Brandon Flowers is a HUGE Moz fan, I mean huge but their music is nothing like the Smiths or Moz.

I had actually lost track of Moz for a number of years, liked "Read My Mind" by the Killers, read about Flowers' saying how much he liked Moz, thought "Hmm, wonder what he's up to now," searched "Morrissey" on iTunes, and, well, I'm pretty darned pleased that I did. My rediscovery of Morrissey was about as random as my original discovery.

I knew dat. I know dat. ;) Somewhere there is a website "The Morrissey/Brandon Flowers connection" or somn like that-though I don't think it's been updated in forever. To see them in concert... if I had a dime for every time I said THAT sounded like Moz, THAT looked like Moz, THAT was a Moz kind of lyric, etc...

I had actually lost track of Moz for a number of years, liked "Read My Mind" by the Killers, read about Flowers' saying how much he liked Moz, thought "Hmm, wonder what he's up to now," searched "Morrissey" on iTunes, and, well, I'm pretty darned pleased that I did. My rediscovery of Morrissey was about as random as my original discovery.

I instantly liked the Killers and made the obvious comparisons then found out that Moz WAS a huge influence...and well...I LUV them even more now.

Happy re-discovering. Y'know what's scary, Journey popped into my head when I read your post "I get the joy of rediscovering you, oh MOZ, you stand by me, Im forever yours...faithfully" :D I think I need to go to bed!!

Happy re-discovering. Y'know what's scary, Journey popped into my head when I read your post "I get the joy of rediscovering you, oh MOZ, you stand by me, Im forever yours...faithfully" :D I think I need to go to bed!!

Darned you, putting that song in my head and just traipsing off to bed! (Storms away singing Neal Schon guitar solo to himself...)

I knew dat. I know dat. ;) Somewhere there is a website "The Morrissey/Brandon Flowers connection" or somn like that-though I don't think it's been updated in forever. To see them in concert... if I had a dime for every time I said THAT sounded like Moz, THAT looked like Moz, THAT was a Moz kind of lyric, etc...

I instantly liked the Killers and made the obvious comparisons then found out that Moz WAS a huge influence...and well...I LUV them even more now.

I don't think Moz and The Killers sound alike AT ALL. Maybe a lyric here and there but there is no comparison. Panic at the Disco has more outlandish lyrics that remind me of some Smiths/Moz lyrics purely for the oddities that make you laugh or go 'wait, what did he say?' I adore Panic at the Disco and The Killers so keep that in mind when reading this.

Darned you, putting that song in my head and just traipsing off to bed! (Storms away singing Neal Schon guitar solo to himself...)

Dude. Journey rocked. There are worse things to sing yourself to sleep to ;) Don't forget to put down your concert lighter before you tuck yourself into bed :D

Dude. Journey rocked. There are worse things to sing yourself to sleep to ;) Don't forget to put down your concert lighter before you tuck yourself into bed :D

Will do, first just give me 5 minutes to re-grow a peach fuzz moustache... :)

Edit: I prefer "Lights," actually....

I don't think Moz and The Killers sound alike AT ALL. Maybe a lyric here and there but there is no comparison. Panic at the Disco has more outlandish lyrics that remind me of some Smiths/Moz lyrics purely for the oddities that make you laugh or go 'wait, what did he say?' I adore Panic at the Disco and The Killers so keep that in mind when reading this.

I wouldn't say they sound totally alike (but did I?) I hear a lot of Duran Duran (HUGE fan of theirs too) as well as New Order and The Cure--along with Mozzer, all are influences of theirs. I'm not into Panic -but I believe you :)

I hope to get my RS soon and scan that page 93 to get this back on topic. I think we're in danger of being moved to Other Music/Killers. Or /Journey =o)

Back
Top Bottom