Philly peeps, check it out!

I'm going to try to go. I'm going to a show at 8 but I think it will be over by 11, so maybe I'll stop by then if I'm up to it.

bump!

this Friday, the 9th.

1580314203_acc61da77c.jpg

I like how they added "The Smiths" to their title. they didnt do that before. guess they couldnt really slide it in, so they just stuck it on the end. Last month they played ALOT of Smiths, and some solo Moz too I believe. they had a big screen too which played whichever band was playing, so I got to look at Morrissey while dancing. it was nice. :)

i've never been to this but i think i'll be there this friday. the smiths, new order, open gin bar...it's hard to resist!

bump!

this Friday, the 9th.

1580314203_acc61da77c.jpg

I like how they added "The Smiths" to their title. they didnt do that before. guess they couldnt really slide it in, so they just stuck it on the end. Last month they played ALOT of Smiths, and some solo Moz too I believe. they had a big screen too which played whichever band was playing, so I got to look at Morrissey while dancing. it was nice. :)

kewl. i'll be there. trying to get Skinner to come. it'll be fun times. :)

Trust me I want to be there. I just have to make sure I won't totally kill my relationship by blowing off my bf yet again. haha. Moz keeps popping up everywhere and he feels neglected. Silly boy, Moz is the boss of my life. duh! :p

heheh, i hear you. my solution is to just drag him along!

Trust me I want to be there. I just have to make sure I won't totally kill my relationship by blowing off my bf yet again. haha. Moz keeps popping up everywhere and he feels neglected. Silly boy, Moz is the boss of my life. duh! :p

um. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's a Thursday. :(

I'd gladly ditch my family feasting on a dead bird to play Morrissey for you all night, but I'm not sure if the place is open that night or what. I'll find out and get back to you.

bumpity bump!

come dance to the Smiths with me at the M Room tonight!!!! :D

(scroll up for details. im too lazy to repost the damn picture)

Yesssssssss! I had tickets to see *cough* Avenged Sevenfold *cough* that night, but I'm selling them. So, I would love to go!

If anyone is interested in 2 tickets for 11/15 to Avenged Sevenfold at the Electric Factory, please pm me. I will sell them for face value or best offer. thanks.

Anyone who is planning to attend Darth Vegan's event , please let me know. I will need dancing partners! :D

Thanks Darth Vegan! You are electric! :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom