Philly peeps, check it out!

can i throw my drink at him while he's singing? he's gonna get up there and sing and dance around like Elvis like he's God's gift. just watch.

If thats the case, I'll throw my drink in his face. I promise to be in rare drunken form tonight. I need to be. So be warned, you might be meeting a mess tonight haha.

If thats the case, I'll throw my drink in his face. I promise to be in rare drunken form tonight. I need to be. So be warned, you might be meeting a mess tonight haha.

hahaha, oh man. we'll be quite the pair then! :D

theres a video of him on youtube lip syncing to Elvis at some gay bar. its HILARIOUS!!!

hahaha, oh man. we'll be quite the pair then! :D

theres a video of him on youtube lip syncing to Elvis at some gay bar. its HILARIOUS!!!

Now that I have to see. Hopefully I'll see the live version tonight so I will have a reason to laugh.

nugz, was that you doing "Playboys" at karaoke?

nugz, was that you doing "Playboys" at karaoke?

She told me that he did. I didn't get to see it, but I did see him dancing around while the band was on.

For the short time that I was there anyway :( My friend/ride ended up fainting by the bar after the 3rd song or so. I had to get her out of the crowded, hot, bar and get her some air etc. I ended up taking her home and missing the majority of the night.

I hope everyone had a great time though. Please tell me all about it. I'm so sad I had to leave so early.

But I am def. on for the new wave dance party next week. Who is going to that?

She told me that he did. I didn't get to see it, but I did see him dancing around while the band was on.

For the short time that I was there anyway :( My friend/ride ended up fainting by the bar after the 3rd song or so. I had to get her out of the crowded, hot, bar and get her some air etc. I ended up taking her home and missing the majority of the night.

I hope everyone had a great time though. Please tell me all about it. I'm so sad I had to leave so early.

But I am def. on for the new wave dance party next week. Who is going to that?

im sorry you had to leave early :( ...did you notice my ex had a bandaid on his nip? HAHAHA. dork

overall i had a great time though. met alot of cool people and ran into a few peeps I hadnt seen in a long time. the band was excellent!

I'll be there next week though!! i'll see you then, hopefully we'll be able to hang out more. :D

i wanna go to this but i have to go to another show that night around 8. oh well - i'll probably be able to show up late, at least! i'm really happy that i'm suddenly hearing about cool nights in philly. i haven't been to one so far, but then again i've only been here for a month.

hey hun, i saw youuuuu! come this friday!! :D

nugz, I thought that was you. I shouldve said hi. I suck.

and hahaha you dated that dude? He dates girls? No offense, but he seemed a little limp in the wrist.

nugz, I thought that was you. I shouldve said hi. I suck.

and hahaha you dated that dude? He dates girls? No offense, but he seemed a little limp in the wrist.

HAHAHA. everyone was saying that. he asked me if i thought he looked good. and i said "you look gay." and he said "yeah but do i look hot?" i said "yes, but gay." and hes like "but im trying to look like Morrissey, thats the whole point!" and he was going on about how the singer of "GIAC" told him he wished he looked like him. haha. i was like "yeah okay." i tried to rip the bandaid off his nipple but he wouldnt let me.

anyone else notice the singer of GIAC had "YOURE THE ONE FOR ME, PHILLY" written on his chest? Fantastic.

is that what it said??? i couldnt make it out. awesome!

I wish I could have seen it. I'm so bummed I had to leave early :(

And Darth vegan, I think I saw you there. I sort of spilled my drink in front of you at one point. haha.

I wish I could have seen it. I'm so bummed I had to leave early :(

And Darth vegan, I think I saw you there. I sort of spilled my drink in front of you at one point. haha.

well, as long as you didnt spill it ON me, no worries haha

Doh, I missed this thread. I'm working in NJ these days so I'd love to come play with you all in Philly sometime. I'm the best kind of kareoke singer - terrrible! :D Keep me posted on anything else upcoming in case I'm in the area that week.

Don't forget everyone, tonight is the New Wave dance party at the M Room on Girard Ave. Nugz posted the details earlier on this thread I believe.

Who is planning to attend?

Back
Top Bottom