Sons And Daughters Announce UK Tour

wowowow! Cant wait! Off to the 'Ull date!
The new video/singles floatinga round online , i think...dont suppose anyone has a copy!?

This is great news, I've been wanting to see them for a while now :)

The single is on their Myspace and it's brilliant

Love them, didn't catch em' when they supported him indoors tuther year. xx

i shall be attending the lamp too...cant wait...!!! altho...probs yet again, not the best place to see 'em!

All together now...

"WE WANT BOZ!"

I think they are an amazing band. Great dark rockabilly sound and great live. Looking forward to seeing them again. I saw them in Kilburn about two months ago, in this tiny venue. It was pretty awesome. And I heart Adele. yum

...nothing especially wrong with it, just been rekitted out to be a 'venue'...i.e take all the take chairs out and put in a 5inch high stage! Its kinda a bar/pub etc. its a dead nice place and the staff and people are great, just not a 'venue', if u get what i mean...?! its a palce they started to put gigs on...used to be a venue years ago in 80's/til mid 90's, but before my time sadly, so dont know what it was like, par still has thick walls, since half of it used to be police cells!

...nothing especially wrong with it, just been rekitted out to be a 'venue'...i.e take all the take chairs out and put in a 5inch high stage! Its kinda a bar/pub etc. its a dead nice place and the staff and people are great, just not a 'venue', if u get what i mean...?! its a palce they started to put gigs on...used to be a venue years ago in 80's/til mid 90's, but before my time sadly, so dont know what it was like, par still has thick walls, since half of it used to be police cells!

Oh, it might just be posh enough for me, then. ;) Mind you, I used to go down the Adelphi in the 80's; I'm not sure that "dog rough" really did the grottiness of place justice back then.

It's a shame they don't still do live music upstairs at Nellie's in Bev; it was all very "bring your own sawdust and whippet". I was in there a few weeks back; it's still gaslit and dark as hell, but the smoking ban means you can now just about see the place decaying around you. Lovely!

the adelphi's still glorious as ever...just had a lick of paint actually...altho looks no different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish the gig was there to be honest!

In case anyone's interested:

We'll be playing an in-store at Rough Trade East (91 Brick Lane, E1) on Wednesday 31 October to promote the release of Gilt Complex, out on 7" and download (Domino) the same week! We take to the stage at 7 pm.

Please note that "space for all in-stores is strictly limited and that the only way to guarantee entry to these events is by e-mailing [email protected] and asking to be added to the guest list"

It's the Hull gig tonight, at the Lamp. I've bought tix, so will do my damndest to drag my dying carcass down there. Anyone else going?

i shall indeed by attending, the support bands, The Holy Orders and Victorian English Gentleman's Club are both fantastic and worth catching!

i shall indeed by attending, the support bands, The Holy Orders and Victorian English Gentleman's Club are both fantastic and worth catching!

Okay, look out for a middle-aged couple; me - just under 5'5", shoulder-length mid brown hair, Stig 5'11", short dark curly hair. Give us a wave if you spot us! :)

In case of delay (Stig held up at work, etc), do you know what the time the main act is on, please?

if correcto are also supporting go and see them they are great its paul thompson from franz and patrick from the royal we ' s new band

check out their myspace

According to the info, the supports are The Holy Orders and The Victorian English Gentleman's Club. Mr/Ms/Dr/Rev Enchanted thinks they're good, so I'll certainly give them both a listen. Let's hope they're not as melodically challenged as the five bands I sat through on Sunday....:eek:

no idea...depends on what time they finish soundchecking usually...i reckon first band (holy orders, local legends, shithot band...big brash and loud...once they get going!),with be on around half 8/quart 2 9ish. The Victorian English r tour support and stop starty shouty punkyzoid thing, great fun when they played her a couple of months ago! Reckon they'll be on half 9 to quartr 10...but could be wrong...!

no idea...depends on what time they finish soundchecking usually...i reckon first band (holy orders, local legends, shithot band...big brash and loud...once they get going!),with be on around half 8/quart 2 9ish. The Victorian English r tour support and stop starty shouty punkyzoid thing, great fun when they played her a couple of months ago! Reckon they'll be on half 9 to quartr 10...but could be wrong...!

*slips earplugs into handbag*

Thanks.:D

Back
Top Bottom