Morrissey sideline?

Whilst travelling up the M6 on my way back to the North West from the Midlands I was somewhat surprised to see that Morrissey has decided to diversify somewhat and took this photo with my camera phone whilst driving.

I hope you appreciate the risk I took to get this photograph!

(joking aside I can not believe I took this risk to take this photograph!)

errrrrrrr???????? :confused:
Just today I saw about 20 different establishments with the name Morrissey and a few Morrissey vans delivering furniture and such. Suppose the surname is a lot more popular this side of the Irish Sea. You should come over here, you'll have a field day :D

Whilst travelling up the M6 on my way back to the North West from the Midlands I was somewhat surprised to see that Morrissey has decided to diversify somewhat and took this photo with my camera phone whilst driving.

I hope you appreciate the risk I took to get this photograph!

(joking aside I can not believe I took this risk to take this photograph!)

I would have done the same crazy thing. Last weekend I was in Santa Cruz, California, and there is a huge sign for Morrissey Boulevard, and there I was going 65 miles an hour and scrambling for my camera phone to snap a shot. Yes a bit obsessed we are! P.S. Nice GPS!

I would have done the same crazy thing. Last weekend I was in Santa Cruz, California, and there is a huge sign for Morrissey Boulevard, and there I was going 65 miles an hour and scrambling for my camera phone to snap a shot. Yes a bit obsessed we are! P.S. Nice GPS!

I wonder how often they have to replace that bollard in Santa Cruz. I've heard about since the early 90s. At least with a street bollard, you can return to it at leisure and photograph it.

There's a piccy of Moz leaning against a Morrissey Street sign; I think the location is somewhere in Boston, Smiths era. La Comtesse probably has it in her gallery.

I've read that there's a Morrissey steakhouse in Montreal. How's that for irony?

Not directly related, but a friend and I were on our way to a Divine Comedy concert and saw this charnel truck with the slogan "You can't beat our meat" painted on the side. That made even us vegetarians laugh.

Hi Mel, the sign on the freeway is absolutely huge, I'm not sure many would be able to steal it and then what would hell would they do with it?;)
One day I should actually stop and see what this Morrissey Boulevard is all about. Perhaps it's full of vegetarian restaurants, independent bookstores, foreign cinemas and Gucci stores!

It made me smile because the font also looks like early Morrissey releases and it just made me laugh.

Jose same shop, I thought it kinda funny being a butchers!

mozbutchers.jpg

taken before the Marley Park gig last year

oh & BAF satnav? It's M6 only innit? hee-hee

love

G

My picture of the Santa Cruz sign :
I was pretty excited as I saw it on my vacation travelling Route 1 .
Made it during sunset - so sorry for the bad light .

mbrj2.jpg

Thank you very much workingclassface. :)

Wow, Raquel's already mentioned it's huge!
I suppose noone bothers to steal it.

I wonder how often they have to replace that bollard in Santa Cruz. I've heard about since the early 90s. At least with a street bollard, you can return to it at leisure and photograph it.

There's a piccy of Moz leaning against a Morrissey Street sign; I think the location is somewhere in Boston, Smiths era. La Comtesse probably has it in her gallery.

I've read that there's a Morrissey steakhouse in Montreal. How's that for irony?

Not directly related, but a friend and I were on our way to a Divine Comedy concert and saw this charnel truck with the slogan "You can't beat our meat" painted on the side. That made even us vegetarians laugh.

There's a major road called "Morrissey Boulevard" in Boston. : -)

Back
Top Bottom