bluecatstore.com - anyone else having problems with them

pubrockcoma

Til The Band Comes In
ordered a t-shirt end of june, and still nothing, keep failing to reply to my emails:mad::mad:

had got a t-shirt previous to this and the service was okay, this time however:eek:

and no bloody phone number to get them on the phone to tell me what the story is with my order!!!!

any manchester people able to help with the phone number (pretty sure they are based in manc land?)

Did a chargeback today. Dont know who is running this company anymore but they have stung me for 100quid

cossy

Paid for a moz t shirt three months ago and still haven`t recieved.Such is life.:(

Took them ages to send me my shirt.

Yeph...ordered a shirt last year and never showed up even thought I paid for it and they promised the would sent it...

Yeph...ordered a shirt last year and never showed up even thought I paid for it and they promised the would sent it...

Seems like we are all having the same problem here.......

Wonder can the MODERATORS do anything about blacklisting this site???

cossy

Seems like we are all having the same problem here.......

Wonder can the MODERATORS do anything about blacklisting this site???

cossy

Hmmm...it's beyond David's control, but good to have feedbacks from the people who actually used them.

I ordered a shirt about 3 months ago only came yesterday.Thier base is in Canada or Italy one of them thier no where near manchester.The reason they said my order took so long is cause they were in the middle of moving from canada to italy and thry haven`t got through thier back orders yet:rolleyes:.just hold tight

I ordered a shirt about 3 months ago only came yesterday.Thier base is in Canada or Italy one of them thier no where near manchester.The reason they said my order took so long is cause they were in the middle of moving from canada to italy and thry haven`t got through thier back orders yet:rolleyes:.just hold tight

My point is if they tell you tee shirts are in stock and you will receive in 21 days and they arrive 3 months later thats shoddy business practice IMO. Did they debit your account straight away or 3 months after your order? I think I know the answer. :) ack to everythingenglish.com for me. My problem with bluecat is NO answer to my emails. To me there is no excuse for that shoddy practive. I have cancelled my order

cossy

Cossy how exactly does this chargeback thing work? How did you go about cancelling your order and getting your money back?

Cossy how exactly does this chargeback thing work? How did you go about cancelling your order and getting your money back?

Ring your bank CJM. Explain to them that they will not return your emails and you believe that you will not receive your goods as you have heard from various internet sorces. They will stop payment

I bought a Smiths T-shirt from them which was advertised as 36 inch chest. When it came it was tiny, it would only fit a child. That is the only problem with ordering clothes items on-line. Won't be ordering again which is a shame as they have some nice stuff.

I received an email from them today. After I told them i wanted to cancel my order and do a chargeback. they apologised and promised they would be in the post in 2 days..........:confused: Secondly i ordered from www.everythingenglish.com last night. This is a class outfit. They answered my email straight away and the order is in the post they also have a phone number if you need to discuss an order

cossy

I received an email from them today. After I told them i wanted to cancel my order and do a chargeback. they apologised and promised they would be in the post in 2 days..........:confused: Secondly i ordered from www.everythingenglish.com last night. This is a class outfit. They answered my email straight away and the order is in the post they also have a phone number if you need to discuss an order

cossy

EverythingEnglish is fabulous. I'm always very leery of ordering from websites I don't have previous experience with but I took a chance as not only do they have a nice variety of Moz/Smiths shirts but they have many available in women's sizes. I got mine which I love, it's great quality. Washed it and put it in the dryer, no peeling or shrinking. They sent it quickly and sent me up to date emails regarding my order, shipment, etc. Highly recommend them to anyone.

EverythingEnglish is fabulous. I'm always very leery of ordering from websites I don't have previous experience with but I took a chance as not only do they have a nice variety of Moz/Smiths shirts but they have many available in women's sizes. I got mine which I love, it's great quality. Washed it and put it in the dryer, no peeling or shrinking. They sent it quickly and sent me up to date emails regarding my order, shipment, etc. Highly recommend them to anyone.

I agree! Everything English is amazing! I ordered my Every Day is Like Sunday shirt from them Friday night and I got it by Monday!

Back
Top Bottom