Rock of Love anyone?...

Skinner

RIP The Rev
I was debating asking if anyone felt like discussing this show because I might get laughed right off the site, but when I saw the threads about Britney's comeback I realized we all secretly love to watch celeb's trashy lives.

So, anyone watch Rock of Love? I was shocked to find out that almost everyone I know watches the show every week. How about you? Any thoughts or comments? Who do you like to win? And what do you think is really under Bret's bandana?

I was debating asking if anyone felt like discussing this show because I might get laughed right off the site, but when I saw the threads about Britney's comeback I realized we all secretly love to watch celeb's trashy lives.

So, anyone watch Rock of Love? I was shocked to find out that almost everyone I know watches the show every week. How about you? Any thoughts or comments? Who do you like to win? And what do you think is really under Bret's bandana?

hahaha, i ALMOST made a thread about this last night. you read my mind. yes, i love this show! Sam was my favorite, but she was too emotionally unstable. I like Jess. Heather looks like a man.

do you also watch "The Pick Up Artist"??? omg ,that shits so funny.

this thread's going to be really american, isn't it?

hahaha, i ALMOST made a thread about this last night. you read my mind. yes, i love this show! Sam was my favorite, but she was too emotionally unstable. I like Jess. Heather looks like a man.

do you also watch "The Pick Up Artist"??? omg ,that shits so funny.

hahaha! Jess is def. the favorite. I picked her and Sam out in the begining as the most real and also hottest. However most people I talk to can't get over the gap in Sam teeth. I think thats silly.

For a while I thought maybe Heather should win because Bret loves strippers and she was must closer to him in age and could appriciate him more than some of the younger ones. But then I saw how bitchy and desparate she can be (re last night's show), and I am now behind Jess again.

I dont think I have to comment on Lacey other than, wtf is she still doing there? I love how Jess called her a "cracked out cat". haha!

And now that you mention it, Heather does look like a man (with fake boobs). haha, good call!

hahaha! Jess is def. the favorite. I picked her and Sam out in the begining as the most real and also hottest. However most people I talk to can't get over the gap in Sam teeth. I think thats silly.

For a while I thought maybe Heather should win because Bret loves strippers and she was must closer to him in age and could appriciate him more than some of the younger ones. But then I saw how bitchy and desparate she can be (re last night's show), and I am now behind Jess again.

I dont think I have to comment on Lacey other than, wtf is she still doing there? I love how Jess called her a "cracked out cat". haha!

And now that you mention it, Heather does look like a man (with fake boobs). haha, good call!

yeah, i totally had a crush on Sam. she was a little odd looking, but in a good way. i want to be her BFF. but yeah, if Bret has half a brain, hed pick Jess. Heather is sooo gonna regret that stupid tattoo. and i loved when Brandi was all puking under her napkin, hahaha. gross! i cant believe they got that wasted in 15 minutes!

yeah, i totally had a crush on Sam. she was a little odd looking, but in a good way. i want to be her BFF. but yeah, if Bret has half a brain, hed pick Jess. Heather is sooo gonna regret that stupid tattoo. and i loved when Brandi was all puking under her napkin, hahaha. gross! i cant believe they got that wasted in 15 minutes!

yeah it's a shame he booted Sam. Meanwhile Lacey remains, purely for ratings I'm sure.

Yeah Brani was a trainwreck and it was awesome. haha.

And my theory on why they got so wasted so quickly...they don't really eat. Therefore they were f-ed up instantly. Stupid bitches.

Oh, by the way a fun thing to do is count the number of times the word bitch is said in an episode. Last night there were 6 bitches in the first 15 minutes. haha!

yeah it's a shame he booted Sam. Meanwhile Lacey remains, purely for ratings I'm sure.

Yeah Brani was a trainwreck and it was awesome. haha.

And my theory on why they got so wasted so quickly...they don't really eat. Therefore they were f-ed up instantly. Stupid bitches.

Oh, by the way a fun thing to do is count the number of times the word bitch is said in an episode. Last night there were 6 bitches in the first 15 minutes. haha!

ooooh, Rock of Love drinking game anyone??? :D

like...totally! *twirls hair, smacks gum*

Oh gosh, it means it is rather crass and without culture!
beee.gif

Jeez, it's hilarious you brought this show up... I am a closet ( was!) watcher of this reality show. Did any of you guys hear about how Bret is actually married and lives in Scottsdale with his wife and 2 kids. Isn't that a riot?!??!?!

Heather is a Skankstress... She REALLY cracks me up how on her myspace she says she is from Groveport, OH, and won these Miss Teen Groveport titles.

WTF I live in Groveport, and we've never even had any beauty competitions.

She is soooooooooooo fake. and an idiot. I'm addicted to this damn show.
Help me PLEASE.

The crazy red head has got to be thee for ratings. You have to admit it wouldn't be as crazy if she wasn't there, schemeing.

Anyone remember Rodeo?

(I swear to God we don't all talk like that.)

yeah, I thought at first she was going to make it to the end...so much for that!
What was up with all of her drama? *lol
My husband kept saying she looked like Tommy Lee Jones

oh my gosh, sometimes i watch it but they are such idiots i cant stand listening to them speak!

Jeez, it's hilarious you brought this show up... I am a closet ( was!) watcher of this reality show. Did any of you guys hear about how Bret is actually married and lives in Scottsdale with his wife and 2 kids. Isn't that a riot?!??!?!

WTF? seriously? how do you know? ooooh, i feel so betrayed! Bret how could you do this to me! :eek::mad::p

Cass-
Aha!! Seperated? Well, I was kinda close...he is still married then.

I still think it's all phony... Bret is getting PAID just like Flavor FLav did. It's all about ratings!!

Cass-
Aha!! Seperated? Well, I was kinda close...he is still married then.

I still think it's all phony... Bret is getting PAID just like Flavor FLav did. It's all about ratings!!

And it works. It sucks you and you have no choice but to go with it because it is so entertaining.

The red head must die! Does she have a myspace? I think it is really funny that Heather does. I thought Bret would pick her for sure. Did you hear that thing he said last time..."I need to get off that pole and onto my pole..." I was cracking up and he said it so casually like it was perfectly normal. hahahah gotta love it!

Skinner and nugz I don't post here much but I really like you guys interests, Rock of Love is 60 minutes of television viewing pleasure!!!

10 bucks says he doesn't find the right girl or it doesn't work out, just like Flavor Flav, and we will have a season 2 before we know it!!!

That or they can try to hook CC Deville or Rikki Rocket up!!! :)

Yes, that horrible red head has a myspace... I got sucked in one day.... She tried to say she really doesn't act the way she appears on tv...yeah I'm sure. I mostly was checking out all the hate mail people were sending her... Pure entertainment!!

Ohhh, I wonder whats going to go down now that her and Heather aren't an alliance. Lacy ( I think her name is?) totally threw Heather under the bus last episode *lolol*
Dumb skanks!!

Speaking of another reality show, has anyone watched the 2 Coreys on A&E?

Back
Top Bottom