Would Morrissey Ever Consider Growing a Goatee Beard or Moustache?

You 2 sound like a right bundle of laughs. If you don't like or approve of what you see, then ignore it, it's quite a simple concept.

I don't think so.
int_blctrnMorrissey20Apollo20Theate.jpg

Dear god, I'm bored...

I remember reading an interview Morrissey said he disliked beard and ponytails.

I remember seeing a picture of Morrissey in the 1970's when he was full of hair, it was all over the place.

Kewpie, I bet you have that picture to hand.

C'mon, when in his teens Morrissey grew his hair, but realized it didn't suit him.

Gigi uses that picture as her avatar at the moment.

All the musicians he has worked so far have short hair.

That is true Kewpie, your point makes sense, I've never seen Morrissey in the company of long haired hippies, but he did have some spectacular quiffs back in the day.

If he did as much as i love the bones of him i would have to contemplate something terrible and swap allegiences for Bono.:eek::(

Kind of a stupid question, don't you think? Why do they allow stupid posts like this to continue on?

I'm sure a "Why is Morrissey so gay?" question is not too far behind?

How about a "What's Morrisseys favorite color?" post?

This too, ruins the site. Why would anyone care whether he has a moustache, goatee or anything else? who cares? Why not talk about the way he sings? or what he means to you? Surely that's better than this *ahem* "question" you've asked here? Looks as if someone's got too much time on their hands?

This is exactly the type of question that gets me heated, and then I go off.

Back
Top Bottom