Trouble with Ticketmaster

hk76

I have been trying to get tickets but I can't get past the first page, anyone else having this problem?

keep refreshing the page

i had that problem, just kept refreshing and finally got my sweet sweet tickets!:rolleyes:

I have been trying to get tickets but I can't get past the first page, anyone else having this problem?

I had that exact problem, I tried for 45 minutes. Close the window completely out and then go back to ticketmaster, it worked for me.

Clear ypur cookies and you should be ok. I wouldnt have been suprised if this happend with so much traffic for the 10 shows and everything else. I just tried like 5 mins ago and no problems.

Happened to me too....after about 20 times it let me past! And now, I have my GA tickets for Hollywood!! :D YAY BABY!

You may want to try using a different browser. I started using IE and it didn't work. The page was just white. So I used Mozilla and it worked fine.

sorry I'm a dope how do you clear your cookies?

Well, Ticketbastard has been working for me since 10:40.

If it's still not working and you want to use Explorer, clear your cookies by selecting TOOLS (drop down menu on your browser), then INTERNET OPTIONS. Under the General tab (first one, default), under TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES, press the button that says DELETE COOKIES.

Back
Top Bottom